A Conversation for Wal-Mart

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 21

Damon the Demon

How about slipping various items into someone elses trolley/cart when they are not looking and then watching theire faces as they go through the checkout.

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 22

Penguin Girl - returned at last

Depends on the items...

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 23

Princess Bride

That would be interesting, but what if they didn't notice? then they would have stuff they didn't need...

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 24

That also depends on the items. It has to be something they WOULD notice.

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 25

Princess Bride

Yeah, like a card table or trashcan. lol... I've seen you in a lot of forums today... smiley - smiley

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 26

Yeah... that's weird.

You could also put in semi-embarrassing things, like condoms or diarrhea medicine.

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 27

Princess Bride

Or like a cat. A real cat. That would be funny.

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 28

That WOULD be...

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 29

Princess Bride

Or a polo mint fairy? smiley - winkeye

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 30

Lintilla

funny story to go along w/ the not taking a group into walmart warning, made by Juliet;

I once went into walmart with a group of about 7 people. We eventually seperated because everyone suddenly had the need to "go check something out". We eventually reunited about and hour later in the electronic department. Some people still wanted to go look around (something you could do for hours) so we ended up bying walky talkies right there and using them to keep track of each other. Impulse buys can happen so easily there!smiley - smiley

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 31

Lintilla

Does Walmart sell live cats??

Yep, it's the biggest

Post 32

Princess Bride

I've never seen a live cat being sold at Wal-Mart. I was just thinking of something that would be funny to put in their basket.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more