Would anyone like to be my friend?

Post 1

orangerocket

(please)

Post 2

Mistdancer-X-sporadically coherent

I will!smiley - biggrin

But I'm off to bed in a mo...so we can chat tomorrow???

smiley - elf

Post 3

orangerocket

Blimey, that was quick!

Thankyou for being my friend smiley - smiley

Post 4

I am known for my rapid responses! Comes from having the info page on auto-refresh!smiley - winkeye

I like new friends! And I like books too. See, something in common already!!

Nighty night for now....see you tomorrow!

smiley - elf

Post 5

I'm ba-ack!!

How's life?

smiley - elf

Post 6

orangerocket

Hello!

Life is good(ish)! You?

Congratulations for getting onto the Info page for your long posts.

I dream of being on the Info page!

Post 7

The Theory

believe me, it's not THAT fun...

peace

Post 8

Hey, this is nothing!! Once, I managed to top both the most and longest posts lists at the same time!! That was a busy day smiley - biggrin

Hey Theory, I keep running into you on the newbie pages...ever thought about applying for ACEship?? I know you're relatively new, but maybe in a while, eh?

Life sucks big time right now. Journal on my space explains why.

At least I get to be smiley and happy here, though. This place saves my sanity!!smiley - laugh

Wow, 2 new friends. smiley - cool

smiley - elf

Post 9

The Theory

What's the advantage of being an ACE as opposed to being an independant greeter?

peace.

Post 10

orangerocket

Hello Mistdancer,

I've just been to your page and can see why life sucks at the moment.

I know someone who this happened to and he ended up selling his house and leaving the country.

I would like to say something helpful but I know it's an impossible situation. It's more evidence of this dictatorship country we live in.

All I can say is, at least you have your family around you (and everyone here) smiley - smiley (I'd do a huggy-smilie if I knew how)!

Post 11

Huggie smiley...< hug > smiley - hug

Thanks Orange, it's just good to talk to people who care sometimes!smiley - smiley

You're right, h2 does cheer me up! I guess that's why I'm here so much smiley - laugh I like making new friends!!

smiley - elf

Post 12

Zaphod

Hello OrangeRocket! I'm from Wisconsin, USA, and would love to talk about
philosophy, science fiction, weird stuff, and Agatha Christie..; Is OrangeRocket a plant-related name? I only ask because I am into gardening. If not, I'm sure we can find some other common ground.

I've been watching the H2G2 site for a couple months, to see what it is about. I don't bother with chat rooms or other inter net "cute sites" but I would like to talk to people about the things I am interested in.

I love H2G2's attitude!

Zaphod

Post 13

orangerocket

Hello Zaphod!

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you - I've been moving house and time has flown by very quickly, I hope you're still around. Orangerocket isn't gardening related I'm afraid but I'd definately get one from the garden centre if I saw one! We can talk about Agatha though, do you prefer MM or HP??!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for orangerocket

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more