Post 3781

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

F38024?thread=8306978

Clean cups! Clean cups! smiley - run

108Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 3782

Titania (gone for lunch)

Argh! *sits on her hands*

Do you seriously mean we have to refrain to post anything apart from our arrival in the first LED Lil? Becaause I can't remember that rule from before...

*mutters to hereslf*

Post 3783

Well, if there's to be a roll of honor for the first LED, it only seems fair to make room, doesn't it?

Post 3784

Titania (gone for lunch)

Yes Lil, of course you're right. *looks down and starts fiddilng with her thumbs and toes*

Post 3785

Bald Bloke

Ti

You won't have to wait long, the first LED will be filled up by all of us wishing to avoid the blue fuzzy feeling.

Shame for any regulars who aren't around today >BB> ?

But that's the way it goes.

Post 3786

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*watches Ti fiddling with her thumbs and toes* smiley - bigeyes

That's a catchy toon, Ti! smiley - ok

Post 3787

Titania (gone for lunch)

So could we have some nice young men in clean white coats now, I wonder? Without Pastey interfering - or whoever it was?

Post 3788

Enough time has elapsed. I've "closed" the first led. Go make yourselves at home. smiley - smiley

Post 3789

Topherchris

Is this the right time and place to make an entrance? I've heard about the Atelier before and known of its existence for about 12 years (smiley - yikes) since I was 'round these parts last, but have never made my way here before.

And is it considered mandatory to roleplay? I could grow a mustache and twiddle it in deep thought, I could...

Post 3790

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hi Topherchris! I think you would like to go here: http://h2g2.com/entry/A304354/conversation/view/F38024/T8306978/page/last#P0 It's the current conversation going on, but it seems rather quiet

Key: Complain about this post