A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

108Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 3401

Witty Moniker

*Pretends not to notice Curly Black Wig, other than to make sure it isn't heading for the linen closet.*

Post 3402

SashaQ - happysad

"pebblederook Wanders in, wearing black nail varnish. Tosses black curls in a provocative manner,"

Ooo smiley - bigeyes

"wig falls off, and retires in some confusion"

Ah... smiley - flustered

"Curly Black Wig *smells the cinnamon rolls and starts crawling towards them*"

Ah! smiley - yikes

smiley - run

Post 3403

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*gives the curly black wig a stern Look*

inflate. Give me enough cinnamon rolls and that's what I do.

*retires to one of the red velvet sofas with roll and tea*

Post 3404

Todaymueller

MMmm Cinnamon rolls and a mug of tea. now there's lovely. Came over all Welsh for a moment.
No Cod at Bexhill, nice day though.

Post 3405

Pastey

The wig seems to be trying to escape smiley - erm

In that "outside" place, I've just waved the folks off. It was nice of them to visit, but it's weird spending time with them, because I never do.

I really think that wig is trying to escape, either that or it's got a serious affection for the door handle.

Post 3406

Titania (gone for lunch)

English is so much easier to use for playing around with words. I recently read an article on personal number plates (for cars) that had been rejected. One of them was 'L84work'. Not sure why that one was rejected, I think it was funny. Not sure how many Swedes would get it though. At least the elder generation who've never studied English.

In the LotRO game, there's a NPC who keeps mentioning 'desperate warriors'. I've been toying with the idea of forming a guild named 'Disparate Worriers', as a pun.

Post 3407

It also qualifies as a homonym. smiley - smiley

ITunes wouldn't let me register so I can't use their store, leaving me with Amazon, and that's not so bad. I downloaded Schubert's 9th Symphony in C for under 4 dollah last night. Love that piece. And I was left alone under the headphones to listen to it. smiley - ok

Post 3408

Todaymueller

Looks like Ison broke up going round the sun , shame a comet is a wonderful sight.

Post 3409

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I bet it was spectacular for anyone watching from the surface of the sun.

Post 3410

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Nah! Too much light pollution smiley - whistle

lilac x

Post 3411

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - laugh Good one, lil-ac smiley - ok

Post 3412

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Aaah but you'd be wearing sun glasses smiley - run

Post 3413

Beatrice

Ooooh, new victi....er....visitors!

*polishes shoes on the backs of her trouser legs*

And marzipanny cakes! That's one of my favourite things about Christmas cake. My husband doesn't like it, so we do a sort of Jack-Spratt swap, whereby he gets the pastry off any pies on my plate.

Don't start me on editing in Pliny smiley - headhurts

*checks watch*

Time for more jinnuntonix, shurly. smiley - stiffdrink

Post 3414

Titania (gone for lunch)

*flops down in comfy armchair*

Only one more NaJoPoMo posting left after today's - weeee! Drat, forgot to mention why I chose the poems in today's posting - it's because it always seems to be darkest night when I do the spookiest, most haunted quests in LotRO. You keep running around in ancient ruins and WHAM! you unexpectedly run into a mob that you just didn't spot in the darkness. Sure, I could have floaty names turned on, but that would spoil the RP part of playing. And the mini-map is a bit too small to figure out just which side of the wall/stairs/floor level your enemies are.

Enough of that - Matina, a G&T please!

*looks around*

Hey, where did that wig go?

Post 3415

I hope people keep posting. I know my story isn't over. More residents and staff members to talk about, events to relate. smiley - smiley

Post 3416

Pastey

The new Pliny is much better for editing smiley - smiley

I'm guessing we've not caught any Nice Young Men In White Coats with the lime lollipops then?

Post 3417

Perhaps they're frightened of wigs. *looks around* Yes, the wig, where did it go?

Post 3418

Pastey

I think I saw it with Matina smiley - erm

Post 3419

Flamedancer

*sniffs small black not-pup*

*sneezes*

Post 3420

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I wouldn't have thought that it would be wise for a wig to go near a flamedancer!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more