A Conversation for H2G2 Guardian Angels...

Latest Ceremony - Wings Bar...

Post 161

Kes

*The informative but recursive tour from the above URL has brought Kes back here.*
I suppose Heaven is like that.
Just drop a note? Thought I'd done that, but, of course, it was right to lead me through the relevant information. However, as requested, here's the note (again):

Hello. I have already met some of you. I have been doing a bit of
soul-searching, and some shriving; I have got my conscience as clear as it is
ever going to be.
Please would you consider this application for me to join your ranks. I could
look after the lost poetry office, and I could organise all the music you might
need for special celestial events.
I do not really own an old anorak, and was able to answer "c" to two of the questions on the application form.
Please consult Archangel Fashion Cat for a reference.
I remain,
Your humble servant,
Kes

BTW, if by being technologically dumb, posting in the wrong place, and thus creating a purgatorial loop for myself, I must trust to your infinite angelic patience to extricate me. smiley - smiley

Applications...

Post 162

GOD

Greetings Kes, Agony Aunt & Darth... smiley - smiley

I'm sure we can find room for you all in our Heavenly activities !!! smiley - smiley

If you have any particular Patronage you might like to try or a general area of interest, now is the time to make it known before the Grand Ceremony... smiley - smiley

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Applications...

Post 163

Kes

Oh. Thank you, your ... whatsitness. Sorry. Remembered - no title, no name.
I'm honoured.
I would like to be the Patron Saint of lost poetry, if that's permissible. Otherwise something musical would also be appropriate.

Applications...

Post 164

Agony Aunt (Patron Saint of Busy Bodies )

oh dear me! i am so honoured to be accepted as a guardian angel. i was quite nervous and just knew that there would be something which would keep me from joining your fine gathering.
i am not really sure of what i should be called, maybe i should just leave that up to the judgement of those with the experience smiley - smiley
AA

Applications...

Post 165

soeasilyamused, or sea

umm.... could i be the patron saint of incessant annoying questions? either that or patron saint of evilness... no, that doesn't really work. patron saint of the easily amused??? lol. P.S. of evilness would be pretty cool though...

Applications...

Post 166

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi folks,

just poping in to say hello to all of you

Applications...

Post 167

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

*pops in to say hello in return.*

And Darth, don't worry. I'm proof that evil saints can go far. smiley - winkeye

Applications...

Post 168

Kes

Thanks, Kasia & Dan. Your support is appreciated.

Applications...

Post 169

Archangel Zax

heya all...

kes, that link and info was directed to Sea smiley - winkeye who appeared to be slightly uncertain as to what we're all about...

was it helpful, Sea?
smiley - smiley

Applications...

Post 170

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

Just wandering if I can join this fine establishment.

Well, now that the formal stuff is done, I would like to join but I'm having a tiny problem. I would not know of anything to call me. MAybe your ex-pied angels can help me. I'm interested in magic, mysteries, fiction and I do a killer light"n"ing show for all party's bands and other cool stuff.

BTW, in case I can join, I don't need any wings I got some nice magical steel ones already.

Applications...

Post 171

Matthew Kershaw

Ah...God is busy at this very moment but he suggests...

the Patron Saint of the Personal Magnetism !!! smiley - smiley

M.K*

Applications...

Post 172

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

I think it's a good one. Thanks.

But I'm still open for other suggestions caus Now GOD is busy he's also given me some time to figure this out.

Applications...

Post 173

soeasilyamused, or sea

yes, zax, they were very helpful! thank you very much for the info, and i look forward to joining you guys!
sea, future patron saint of evilness

Applications...

Post 174

GOD

Sorry about the delay in the Ceremony... smiley - smiley

It's always the same when I ask one of the female Archangels to do it, they're just about ready after trying on the 67th design of ceremonial robes... smiley - winkeye

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Applications...

Post 175

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Kes?
You're joining our ranks?
Wow, you'll make a great Saint.
Let me see, the P.S. of Poetic Souls? P.S. of Ancient Mariners? smiley - winkeye
I'll be here for the ceremony...cheering you on!

Galaxy Babe {XXXX}

Applications...

Post 176

soeasilyamused, or sea

[just wanted to tell everyone that IRL i'm wearing a shirt that says "guardian angel"]

If You Want To Be A Guardian Angel - Apply Here !!! (pt.VI)

Post 177

GreedyMan

hello. i was milling around h2g2 and i heppened across this place, i was wondering if the position of guardian angel of sarcasm was open and what the job requirments are. thank you.
<"(((><

Post 178

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in, in her usual vague, elf-like manner*

I wonder if I could be a Guardian Angel, and what kind?

Post 179

V (I'm going to be a Daddy :-D) Officaly the bloke who carrys Bob home ;-)

Bobs finaly got me to come on hereand he has decided I would make a good agel but I dont know I want all that (the wings and such the actual Job sounds good) so can I just be Musician to the Gods or some thing of the sort

Post 180

Kes

Re a couple of earlier posting:

GOD: I don't mind the wait; I'm sure it will be worth it ... and you gotta let the ladies get the robe right ...

Galaxy Babe: Thanks for the support - much appreciated. I have suggested: "Patron saint of lost poetry" What do you think?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more