This is the Message Centre for Vinker

RENT- The Musical

Post 1

Vinker

HEY!!!!! This is my FIRST entry..this is so Jeff will quit bitchin' at me to put something on here!! HERE YOU GO!! Anyways...I was looking around and didn't see any "entries" on RENT...the Broadway musical...also the BEST musical ever created!!! I just wanted to discuss my obsession with it...how I know all the words...the music....everything!!! I attempt to listen to it every day. Though I'm better than I used to be...it used to consume my whole life!!! Along with my best friend Erin and I. I've seen it twice..its really cool in person..its high energy and loud and really AWSOME!! I recommend highly to you seeing it!!! The basica story line is about how a group of friends and lovers deal with the hassels of life while being poor and having AIDS *though not ALL the characters have AIDS, it shows how it affects the lives of people around them* If you would like to know more...jsut kind of....comment on this!! hahahah...well I gotta go eat dinner...good bye -vinker

RENT- The Musical

Post 2

Engels42 (Thingite Minister of Leaky Ethics and Spiffyness)

HI VINKER!! smiley - smiley
You should make your first guide entry about RENT, then you can tell the world about how obsessed with it you are! smiley - winkeye Maybe I'll even get it to sub-edit, now wouldn't that be really cool. If you haven't noticed yet, my name has a nifty advertising message in it. If you want stop by http://www.h2g2.com/A300790 to see if any of the people in the forums that I am part of stopped by to say happy birthday!!!! Putting things like that is great advertising because it even changes your name in old posts, so absolutely everyone you have ever talked with sees the change, if they're observant that is.smiley - smiley
(I tried to find a picture of Yellow Roses to link to on the page, but I couldn't find any with a .jpg or .gif tag at the end, so the guide wouldn't accept them to work.)

RENT- The Musical

Post 3

MadDog

yeah... um... I was thinkin the same thing myself... It seems like you tried making this into a guide entry, but you posted it instead, and it really doesn't have the info that a guide entry would have... well... Happy Hunting!! Frew

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vinker

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more