This is the Message Centre for pasa

Hello pasa!

Post 1

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Hi pasa and welcome to h2g2! I hope you enjoy your time here! I see you've written an introduction - however strange it might be smiley - winkeye. And you've also chosen a very nice nickname - a great start! If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the other ACEs at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796 . Hmmm... Pants are sexy. Quite a profound statement. More research into this must be done. And is that pants in the British or American term? smiley - smiley

Remember, feel free to ask any questions,

Mr.Cynic

Hello pasa!

Post 2

pasa

In response about British Pants or American Pants, what do you mean by that!

I suppose Boxers could be american type pants and just wyfronts could be english pants. I personally prefer the pant type ones with no boxers I feel more comfortable with them. How about you!

Hello pasa!

Post 3

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

No I meant do you mean pants in the British way (underwear) or the American term for trousers. My question was answered though. But I prefer boxers - don't have a sharp line - nice and loose smiley - smiley.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for pasa

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more