A Conversation for Brassieres

Over the shoulder boulder holder...

Post 1

Peta

There must be lots of names for bras.... for instance Tit cosy. Anyone got any more slang names for bras, I can add them to the entry... smiley - smiley

Post 2

Crescent

Papua New Guinea in the Pidgin English they call a brassiere a bagfodatitties, it was on Radio 4 - it must be true.......
BCNU - Crescent

Post 3

Con

Also known as a twin catapault...

Post 4

ebenezer

...and a melon hammock...

Post 5

Cheerful Dragon

Or even a sheepdog (or cowboy) - it rounds them up and points them in the same direction!

Post 6

Gwennie

My father used to call 'em an "upper decker wobble checker".

Then the front fastening bras were always refered to by my group of girl friends as "front loaders"! smiley - smiley

Post 7

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Double Barrel Slingshot.

Post 8

Friend

When the car bra came out it opened up a whole new concept for the brassier, thus the saying `` Look at the headlights on that one ``

Post 9

zaphod (1*(18+9+8+7)=42)beeblebricks

Then there is pidgin english and pidgin english. In the variety spoken in Vanuatu (Solomon Islands) they are know a titty baskets. smiley - smiley

Post 10

Universal Mote

For the small chested they are known as tee-cups...

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 11

Livzy

Personally my favourite term for bras is:

"Whats that doing on the floor in the corner of my room...again!?"

(Cue a dramatic turn to the right and discovering of Gillian Anderson/Davina McCall/Emma off Live and Kicking or Shania Twain naked in the bed next to me)

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 12

Gwennie

My! Don't you have an active imagination! smiley - smiley

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 13

marvthegrate LtG KEA

If you are gonna have a fantasy there are worse people out there to fantasise about!

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 14

Gwennie

Maggie Thatcher or the late Barbara Cartland, for example? smiley - winkeye

They're the equivalent of a cold shower for my hubby! smiley - bigeyes

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 15

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I was thinking more along the lines of Barbra Streisand smiley - winkeye

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 16

Gwennie

Yes, I can relate to that! Or at least my hubby can! Did you ever see what they did to Barbara Streisand in South Park? smiley - winkeye

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 17

Livzy

Thanks to you all for joining me on my bedroom floor but would you mind leaving now I've got to go to work in a bit.

And by the way I really HAVE shagged all those sexy ladies!
(Well before I woke up and had my Cornflakes of course)

However, there is still time - I'm not dead yet!

Incedentally Davina McCall was in Bangior last week filming "Street Mates" and is probably even sexier in the flesh than on TV

On Livzy's bedroom floor

Post 18

Goyahkla

A healthy imagination is essential. The problem is, a bra is a bra. Even Shanya's may be a hideous thing (not in my personal world it isn't, but you people have no business there, so poot!), it doesn't matter who's it is, it's what inside that counts.
Actually, people say that line to impress other people with their lack of shallowness. Thing is, they are shallow, because they only say it when talking about not really attractive people, and want others to think that looks do not matter. It does, and therefore they say it. But in talking about bras, what's inside does count.
Bras that are empty are sad things. They have no real shape, they basically look like some poor little animal that gave up and died after getting it's arms and legs caught in eachother.
A bra should only be viewed while it is being worn. That's the peak moment in a bras' life.

To husband of 44d wife's sister:

Post 19

AgProv2

: "the Zepellin hangar"

Key: Complain about this post