A Conversation for Altoids

Other Flavors

Post 1

GidgetGirl

There are also Wintergreen and Cinnamon Altoids. Wintergreen is my personal favorite.

Finding your Dealer

Post 2

Archangel Zax

-I am living proof that one can become addicted to Altoids.-

In America, most Quicky-mart type stores carry Altoids. Supermarkets may also carry them- but not in the ailses. They tend to put them at the register, among the impulse buys. As though no one ever goes to the store *specifically* for Altoids!

Other convenient places to buy include:

- Liquor stores- nothing better to cover alcohol breath than Altoid breath... and so much sweeter! (IMPORTANT: Altoids WILL NOT help you pass a Breathalyzer!!!! Besides, only weenies drink and drive.

- Gas stations on the west and east coast may carry Altoids, but they tend to stock them with the candy. (fools). *If you plan to stop at a 76 station, be prepared to be annoyed. They frequently hide their Altoids on a bottom shelf, and only carry Cinnamon. (bigger fools).

-Airport Magazine/Book stores almost ALWAYS carry Altoids.
SMOKERS: next time you're flying somewhere, try buying a box of Altoids before you get on the plane... pop one every 45 minutes to an hour. It really helps curb the urge- and if you're hugging someone when you arrive, they'll appreciate the fresh breath!

In Bulk: Costco and Sam's Club both sell Altoids in bulk. 12 tins of Altoids all at once... for a third of the price!! (just imagine what you can do with 24 of those nifty tins each month!!

Happy Minting!

Saint Zax
Patron Saint of the
True Brownie, Drunken Indulgence, and Naps

Finding your Dealer

Post 3

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

You have given me an idea on how to get filthy rich.

I will start manufacturing "Curiously Weak Mints". There is an obvious gap in the market smiley - fish

Curiously Weak

Post 4

PointyTwist

I think that has already been filled by Altoids. They just don't seem to want to own up to it.

Finding your Dealer

Post 5

^Happy_Cat^

On the subject of Altoids Curiously Strong Mints and petrol (Gas) stations, I would like to say that recently, in a petrol station in Erskine, Scotland, (the name of the petrol station will remain anonymous to protect the innocent) they were giving away free tins of altoids - if you bought a tin of boiled flavoured sweets. Quite what the significance of that is escapes me. I just thought you ought to know.

Finding your Dealer

Post 6

halfaringcircus aka jennymonroe

I, too, am an altoids addict. I don't go anywhere without the cinnamin ones, and they're hoarded all over my dorm room.
I'm also fond of the Tangerine ones, although the Citrus kind was a bit bitter for me.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more