A Conversation for M2M2 - The H2G2 Lesbigay Area

Does anyone ever come on here?

Post 1

Good_Ridence_BBC

Hi,

smiley - erm it seems people who used to come on here hardley do anymore "Why?"

I can understand some of you not having anything to do with don't no why smiley - wah by the way I've seen pics of most of you on flic hmm very intresting.

Come out, come out where ver you are!
24Th Nov 2009 Time 16:44 GMT

Post 2

Vip

Well, a few of us are still subscribed, I'm sure.

smiley - fairy

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I've been busy smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - flustered But am still here... Guess I just don't often have much to say smiley - blushsmiley - angel

Post 4

HonestIago

I'm still about, just got no-one to talk to.

Post 5

Good_Ridence_BBC

Well, Well
Hi again, I've had alook at Vip's PS even added something on your guide about Shrewsbury.
I can't get on 2legs PS smiley - wah see I'm on what people call a digibox so your PS must have alot of stuff on it. And Honestego we have chatted before, but for reasons unknown you don't chat to me no more (Sorry Eds yes its not chatroom) Alot don't chat/talk/message me no more smiley - wahsmiley - cry wish people would I don't bite, I'm trying to get along smiley - erm how many still on here use a digibox please??
I know of two jimcracker and ^~^shakira^~^ and me and I'm using plain skin if I use any other I get booted back to Emails then I press blue button then back key I end up back where I was lol.
smiley - rainbowsmiley - discosmiley - rainbow

Post 6

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

'Allo LifesTooShort!!!

I'm actually quite chuffed to see someone posting in here. smiley - smiley

Personally I'm finding real life getting in the way of h2g2 (a fair bit of it involving real life LGBT activism and stuff) so don't get around 'ere as much as I used to.

Post 7

Good_Ridence_BBC

Hi Raymondo,

I'm sure I've chatted/posted/typed to you too
smiley - biggrin
My real life erm I don't have much of one at this time of year, I loathe this time of year dark evenings I suffer with SAD you see, so I don't go out much, well I don't have friends around here for a start. So I spend quite alot of time down at my partners and I'll be going there for Christmas smiley - crackersmiley - santasmiley - snowball not as if we see much snow in this country now hence the
planet smiley - earth's getting warmer smiley - laugh so having to use my daylightbulb should keep me in a good mood. Right I must log out I've spent rather alot of time on here today and time sure passes by can't believe its 22:09 24th Nov 09
Get Xmas & new year out the way soon be spring smiley - cool get out in my garden smiley - biggrin
smiley - rainbowsmiley - discosmiley - rainbow

Post 8

Demon Drawer

As VIP said LifesTooShort many of us are still subscribed here. And quite often will leap in when somebody asks something.

I do agree last years Halloween Cobwebs shouldn't really still be up mind you. Or are they just cobwebs? :D

Post 9

Vip

Halloween cobwebs?

smiley - fairy

Post 10

Demon Drawer

*shush* It's my excuse anyway? Although now it's nearly December I must really get the duster out.

Post 11

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

But the cobwebs give the dungeon such a ... 'nice' feel smiley - handcuffs

Post 12

Good_Ridence_BBC

smiley - laugh do you want to come round my place and give it a good dusting?

No cobwebs here tho, only down the cellar smiley - ghostsmiley - blackcatsmiley - spiders

Key: Complain about this post