A Conversation for M2M2 - The H2G2 Lesbigay Area

little old article...maybe useful?

Post 1

Babs

Hi all...

Reference to Page Id: A1914365

I wrote this about three years ago when I was 17...it's kind of my personal thoughts on the whole realising you're gay and coming out etc... didn't know if it might be helpful on here.

I know it's a few years old, but I still think it's kinda relevant. I even have a copy in my office (I'm the Chair of the Loughborough Students' Union LGBT Association) Sad, I know smiley - yawn

Babs x x

Post 2

Mikeo the gregarious

Hi Babs!

Sorry for taking so long to look at this ... but it does look like a rather helpful article. smiley - smiley Though we do have a page on Coming Out already, I certainly think a Gay Teenagers' Guide would be useful, so yeah, I'd love to add it to M2M2.

If you'll let me, could you add me as an author so I can tidy the article up (correct typos, update/add dates etc.) and put some bits in to make it a M2M2 page?

Many thanks!

Mikeo smiley - rainbow

Post 3

Babs

Of course, I'll do it later today... blimey that article feels so old, I'm 21 now lol!

Babs

Post 4

Babs

Sorry about the delay. Done (though it made you the writer / researcher and me the editor when I added your researcher number lol).

Babs x

Post 5

Mikeo the gregarious

Actually, I also need to apologise as well ... having spent the last few months finishing off my thesis, I didn't have time to do anything to your article. However, I've now had a look and it seems I can't actually edit the thing. smiley - wah (You probably could though, as "editor"!)

Anyway, I reckon I'll have to ask the Italics if they can change the author and editor around, so I can make the modifications ASAP.

Post 6

Mikeo the gregarious

Actually, scratch that ... I've actually created a new copy of the article at A40068533 which I can edit. Could you please remove me as an author on the original one, instead?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more