A Conversation for M2M2 - The H2G2 Lesbigay Area

Is this place still alive?

Post 1

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Just poking to see if m2m2 is still alive. And if not can it be resurrected?

Mr.Cynic smiley - tongueout

Post 2

Cupid Stunt

Finally! Someone else dropped by! I'm doing my utmost to have it raised from the dead. Watch this space... At least there's a very small crowd now...

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Hey CS,

if you are intending to get some life into this old dog, don't forget to give me a shout, even I have proven my self to be bi and now in a long term exclusive hetero relationship, I still feel this place is much needed. I can alwats get Berilia to post along here anytime. smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Cupid Stunt

Old dog? Dead dog might be more appropriate. I'm doing my best, and you did actually spring to mind as someone to recruit. Why do we never meet in forums any more? Did we get in with different crowds? Anyway, I'll let you know.

Post 5

Fashion Cat

DD's telling me to be nice. He's happy with his past and his present. Its not his sexuality that has caused his lack of presence on m2m2. He's not been on h2g2 for ages either.

Post 6

Cupid Stunt

Well, no-ones been on m2m2, and the servers have been up and down like yoyos, so I wouldn't blame him for either. smiley - smiley I think DD comes under the M2M2F2 portion of the group. although it gets confusing, so I won't bother... Read the intro paragraph.

Post 7

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Well, I'd be glad to add my bit to m2m2 smiley - smiley

Hope I can be of service!

Mr.Cynic smiley - tongueout

Post 8

Fashion Cat

Actually CS, I used to be around here quite a lot! I'd even read every forum that Berillia (Sp? DD will kill me! Ach well, blame it on the booze) and DD had posted to, and many others that surrounded them. Not to mention *all* the entries. smiley - sigh them were the days...

It would be good to get the old place back up and running. I'll keep on lurking of course, and seeing if any of you men are trying to turn DD's eye while the cat's away... smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Cupid Stunt

I'm glad I'm not a mouse!

Post 10

Peta

Hi all

I've added a link to here from the front page Topic on 'Coming Out' A668036 and Abi and Linda are going to be promoting the pages. We're just talking to the guy who started the area, to see if it's okay to hand it over to someone else now, he's still around, but a bit busy at the moment. smiley - smiley

Post 11

Demon Drawer

WORKING on saturday peta???
smiley - winkeye

Post 12

Peta

Oh gosh, caught again DD! I never seem to get time to wander round here during the week anymore! I have to catch up on the gossip sometime!

Post 13

Demon Drawer

I know the feeling just sort of flitting in when I can today it is surprising busy today.

smiley - devil

Post 14

Cupid Stunt

Oh, it's gossip you want? Why didn't you say so, I'll start some rumours... smiley - winkeye Thanks for the promotion Peta, we'll get this place going again if its... the next thing I do!

Post 15

Andy Barber

Hi people, stumbled across this page whilst browsing. Nice to see a area catering for the LGB community.

However, how come it seems to bit quite..how would we go about promoting it?

Any help I can offer let me know

Post 16

Smiley Ben

aaaaaah.... aaaaaah..... aaaaah.... aaaah'tischoo!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A707087

Post 17

Cupid Stunt

Gesundheit!

I'm sorry, what was the sneeze in aid of?

I'll do my best stepping into your shoes. What size are they?

Post 18

Cupid Stunt

Erm, it's gone all ghost town like again, can we drum up some interest?

Post 19

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

I was around last night wandering and wondering where it had gone...

plus, with certain things being said elsewhere onsite, there is more need for such a place.

Post 20

Cupid Stunt

Which certain things?

Stick around and post - It might bring some people back. And I'm sure the odd plug wouldn't go amiss!

Key: Complain about this post