This is the Message Centre for I'm not really here

Hidden

Post 21

I'm not really here

That's a very long run!

Lately I have dreamed that the washing machine repair man died, and in a different dream that the fella I've been infatuated with for years (and years and thought I'd got over it but actually I haven't) finally started looking like he might be interested back and I was so happy I immediately thought of marrying the shop owner, then hugged and kissed another bloke I knew in front of my crush smiley - loveblush so he'd know it wasn't all about him you know (even though, really, it is).

Hidden

Post 22

nortirascal

Complicated love life you have in your dreams. Thank goodness I'm just a simple bloke with simple needs smiley - smiley

Hidden

Post 23

I'm not really here

I just want someone to smiley - hug and smiley - kiss who doesn't have fur. smiley - wah

Hidden

Post 24

nortirascal

One volunteer!!!!! smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - cool I don't have a hair on my head, but the rest of me is quite furry smiley - wah Oh well, in my dreams smiley - laugh

Hidden

Post 25

I'm not really here

smiley - bigeyes You've never met me. I could look like the back end of a rhino for all you know!

Hidden

Post 26

nortirascal

Looks ain't everything, I should know smiley - laugh My secret ahs always been confidence and nice, clenched, bum cheeks, so I'm told. Perhaps they were just being kind to me.smiley - erm We've never met, so who knows?
Think I'm old enough smiley - senior not to care anymore smiley - smiley

Hidden

Post 27

nortirascal

We're smiley - offtopic again smiley - winkeye More wierd dreams, I'm sure we're not alone in that regard smiley - winkeye

Hidden

Post 28

I'm not really here

I just smile a lot, as apparently it's infectious.

What's that anchor thing for you keep chucking at me? smiley - cross

Hidden

Post 29

nortirascal

Off topic smiley - dohsmiley - laugh

Hidden

Post 30

nortirascal

BTW smiley - simpost sent to the Brent Wood dog's home in case all the smiley - lurk get bored with my wittering on hear smiley - winkeye

Hidden

Post 31

I'm not really here

How is an anchor off topic? smiley - huh Well, obviously an anchor is off topic unless someone dreamt of one, but that's a bit smiley - weird.

Hidden

Post 32

nortirascal

It was often said that when it was first designed, who am I to say having been yikes'd in your journal of wierd dreams smiley - laugh You should see smiley - sigh as in 'sigh'

Gotta go, of back up to where I work this evening smiley - ok Talk in the morning and perhaps some more wierd dreams smiley - ghost

Hidden

Post 33

I'm not really here

F35977?thread=6624761

Wierd dream

Post 34

nortirascal

Yep, been there, comment left smiley - ok

I must change the title back to "Wierd dream" to facilitate more inputsmiley - cheerup

Why is when-ever I'm naughty and rascally in posts the title gets changed to "Hidden" smiley - huh

Really weird dream

Post 35

house_in_the_country

Sometimes after waking, it feels like the dream I had was real and it's only after really waking up, downing a cup of tea & then a cup coffee and breathing in some fresh air that everything feels ok.
What brings these kind of dreams on? I don't do drugs, drink moderately (and only at weekends) and rarely eat just before going to bed. There is very little stress in my life.

Really weird dream

Post 36

I'm not really here

Lots on your mind? Sometimes I dream about something I can't keep my mind off.

Really weird dream

Post 37

house_in_the_country

No. I go to bed with no nagging thoughts and usually have a good 7 or 8 hours sleep. Perhaps it's to do with something on TV or film seen at the cinema that's made an impression. Maybe I should stop watching Caprica!

Really weird dream

Post 38

nortirascal

smiley - sigh I wish I had far too much bed and not enough sleep. smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueincheek In my dreams, eh! smiley - cheerup

Really weird dream

Post 39

I'm not really here

smiley - bigeyessmiley - handcuffs

Really weird dream

Post 40

nortirascal

I've got smiley - handcuffs, goes with the job. There had to be a reason I put up with all the Shsmiley - bleep I get from our clientele on a daily basis smiley - rolleyes

Key: Complain about this post