A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Back to normal. Where next?

Post 181

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I *have* changed my bloody password! And no, I didn't.

Post 182

Moose: Keeper of the Slant

*As usual Moose was destracted by something unimportant and unrelated to anything in partuclar. This being a rather bad one it lasted a long time. 9 days in fact. Come to think of it, that's the exactl length of time a certain fellow on the Planet Earth has Thansgiving break to a place with no interent connection, but that has no real relevence.*

*Moose shakes his head and runs up to the Bridge again*

Sorry all I was, er... a bit lost in thought there. I'll get right on the general montressor damage.

Post 183

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

{Continuity} Moose, everyone else was teleported to http://www.h2g2.com/F35868?thread=89215 - you might want to radio in to there and let them know you're still on the bridge... :-) [/Continuity]

Post 184

Moose, in case you don't read the other thread first, you're now bending down behind a console or equivalently obscured for some reason, whilst being surrounded by evil lizard-snake-people posing as repairmen. Whether or not your character noticed them come in is pretty much up to you...

Key: Complain about this post