A Conversation for Enterprise, Alabama, USA and the Boll Weevil

Enterprise AL USA

Post 1

msmonsy

i know where this is smiley - smiley...i live not far from here in a town known as Gardendale, AL and have heard the tales but could never bring myself to go actually look at this giant statue before, something about a huge bug staring down at me always gave me the willies but i think i might ought to at go at least once so that i can say 'yes, i saw it' smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Enterprise AL USA

Post 2

msmonsy

don't you just love it when you try typing before consuming your first cup of coffee and find after you hit post that you got finger tied at the end of your remark?? LOL!!....(might ought to at go at least once so that i can say) where did that extra 'at' come from?? smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Enterprise AL USA

Post 3

Ravne

I toook a picture of it today if anyone wants to see it. just leave a msg

Enterprise AL USA

Post 4

msmonsy

believe it or not i still haven't made it there to see it in person so....Yes, please let me see the pic smiley - winkeye
Monsy smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more