A Conversation for Chain Letters

More e-mail chain letters

Post 1

The Cheese

What about chain letters that say:

'Hi, I'm Bobby and I have AIDS. I'm 7 years old, and the "Make a Wish Foundation" has given me one wish. And I wished that I could send the biggest chain letter ever through e-mail to help kids like me that have AIDS. So now the Foundation has agreed to donate 3 cents to the National AIDS society for every name on this letter. Just copy it into a new e-mail and put your name at the top and send it to everyone you know. If you are the 50th, 100th, 150th, etc., sender, please e-mail a copy also to [email protected] . Thanks so much.

PS: If you don't, you're heartless!'

Those are the worst of all because they try to infuse you with guilt, even though everyone knows that they aren't true.

Post 2

The invisible leprechaun

oh but I know a little boy who was saved by one of those letters! honestly.....ish

Post 3

Chaotic Illuminator

Yeah... and the poor little bastard has 47 million business cards sent to him by gullible idiots and he's had to buy an extra house to put them in...

Post 4

The Cheese

It's really too bad. Why can't people just give money to the Canver/AIDS societies? That's what they'd do if they REALLY cared! Instead, they clog the Internet with this junk and do absolutely nothing for AIDS, cancer, or anyone! Worst of all, they feel like saints for assing it on! What society has come to...smiley - sadface

Post 5

alphabudd1

cant understand why people can be so gullable to answer/send on smiley - blush any of these so called chain letters.smiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more