This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

Hello

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Hi Bob,

smiley - biggrin
smiley - tea?

religious reasons,
I've come over here because i didn't want to derail the tea thread,
I hope you don't mind

I'm a mormon (latter day saint) and we're not allowed to drink smiley - teasmiley - coffee or smiley - ale alcohol,
it can be a little annoying at times, especially as I didn't grow up in the religion so at times I really miss strong dark smiley - coffee
smiley - drool

Hello

Post 2

bobstafford

Oh I see all understood don't quite see why coffee is a sort of drug but tea that's mild even beneficial.

But no argument there must be a valid reason.

Thank you for telling me smiley - smiley

Hello

Post 3

yes I'm not entirely sure what the reason is but it's not for me to argue I suppose,

smiley - smiley

Hello

Post 4

bobstafford

That's the best answer to sort of sums the whole spectrum of religion

Hello

Post 5

bobstafford

Hello been a while since the last post how are things

Hello

Post 6

Hello Bob, lovely to hear from you again,
all is relatively well at the moment and how are things your way?

Hello

Post 7

bobstafford

Busy time moving house and all sorts of other things. I am glad to hear you are fine any plans for the summersmiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 8

well I'm a student nurse so our summer holidays are a little shorter than most other students but still a good four or five weeks I have a lot of research to catch up on and small children that will need entertaining so I'm sure I will be kept busy, hopefully the weather will improve somewhat, the north west of England is not generally known for its sunny weather though

Have you settled into your new house now? I hope you've remembered to take care of yourself as well, moving can be quite stressful, do you have plans to go building sandcastles this summer?

Hello

Post 9

bobstafford

Not yet settled, sand castles in the building sand maybe...
Holidays might explore the area the slow way later in the summer given the time.

Hello

Post 10

bobstafford

Moved into the new house 3 years ago, sorry it is so late lots to do, and time flys.

You must be a fully qualified nurse by now how is life at the front line of public medicine.
Hope life is treating you well. It will be nice to hear from you again.

Hello

Post 11

bobstafford

Hello Dr Anthea its been a while hope you are doing well.

Just to say happy Christmas I hope you enjoy the holiday.

Key: Complain about this post