This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

Geezers Converation

Post 5881

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - drunksmiley - tongueout

Geezers Converation

Post 5882

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

easy does it ITI smiley - ok little and oftensmiley - smileyrather than a long walk and knack yourself up

Geezers Converation

Post 5883

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I haven't seen Long Wok since the last time I had Chinese food.

Geezers Converation

Post 5884

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I thought woks were all roundsmiley - huh

Geezers Converation

Post 5885

ITIWBS

My current limit is about 500 meters walking non-stop, then I must rest.

Over the cooler autumn and winter months upcoming, I hope to build that back up to indefinite stamina.

Geezers Converation

Post 5886

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Just got in from walking the dogs and feeding the animals...... and now breakfast smiley - biggrin

Geezers Converation

Post 5887

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Meanwhile I'm off to the local yacht club for free drinks and blues music smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Geezers Converation

Post 5888

How does that compare with blue drinks and free music? smiley - huh

Geezers Converation

Post 5889

Depends on the hour of the day smiley - drunk

smiley - pirate

Geezers Converation

Post 5890

Yacht to be careful, Pierce. The purple kool-aid can do a number on you.

Geezers Converation

Post 5891

No problemo. Turns out the party is next Friday smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Geezers Converation

Post 5892

ITIWBS

Sleepless moment in the middle of the night.

"Gaslight" on TCM today.

Geezers Converation

Post 5893

If you want sleep, you turn the gaslight off. smiley - winkeye

Geezers Converation

Post 5894

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

How can astronauts "get up" in the middle of the night to go to the bog (toilet) if there's no up ? smiley - erm

Geezers Converation

Post 5895

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

My get and go has got up and wentsmiley - sigh

Geezers Converation

Post 5896

your lucky! smiley - tongueout I'm as fit as 10 mensmiley - smiley 9 dead and 1 knocked out smiley - erm

Geezers Converation

Post 5897

It's miserably hot and humid here right now. smiley - flustered

In case anyone is wondering, I did not go to the free speech rally on Boston Common today.

For what it's worth [probably not much], Donald Trump needs a better sense of history when he gets called to task for his statements. His initial reaction to the Charlottesville tragedy was assailed as inadequate. I recall that some of Obama's responses to national tragedies were similarly criticized. This comes with the territory when you occupy the goldfish bowl that is kn own as the White House. You need to keep your cool, as everyone is a self-styled expert.

As Harry Truman said, if you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen -- or out of Boston in mid-August.

Geezers Converation

Post 5898

politics is only good for one thing smiley - smileytaking the "P" outsmiley - biggrinof it

Geezers Converation

Post 5899

bobstafford

That would make it "olitics"

Geezers Converation

Post 5900

smiley - tongueoutoh har har

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Geezers Converation

More Conversations for bobstafford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more