This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

Geezers Converation

Post 5381

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

What am I bid for 4 nanothirds?

Geezers Converation

Post 5382

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I nano ? err sorry - I dunno ? smiley - laugh

Geezers Converation

Post 5383

ITIWBS

As near as I can make it, the question as to whether Trump wins a second term as USA president depends on the GOP power brokerage that decided to settle Dan Quayle* on the elder president Bush as runnning mate in the national elections.

The situation seems very confused at the moment.

Even if our power broker attempts a vote of 'no confidence' in a renomination process, Trump may in fact still win.

*'quail' is a synonym for 'partridge', as in a 'partridge in a pair, tree?

The plays on 'Trump' are obvious enough not to need further explanation for the moment.

Perhaps somewhat more to the point, has anyone a reliable name for our power broker?

Geezers Converation

Post 5384

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

I wonder if 'ol Dumpy being out of the country is a good thing for the good'ol US of A, as they could do a bit of "dusting" in the oval office. I did notice on the last news interview, some should have gone over the table with a duster as there was quite of it about, or could it have been from the "hair" as he was moving his head quite quickly smiley - smiley

Geezers Converation

Post 5385

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

My Cousin has arrived, WOOHOO NOTTTTTTT!!!smiley - tongueout

Geezers Converation

Post 5386

Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House and former candidate for Vice president, has managed to hold the rickety party together, after a fashion. He has a reputation for actually understanding the finer points of legislation.

Mitch McConnell, his counterpart in the Senate, would have to be part of any arrangement.

There are Republican officials who seem to be regional power brokers, but who got walloped by Trump in the primaries. Of those, Jeb Bush seems to have a level head. His brother George seems to have washed his hands of politics since leaving the White House. Susan Collins, senator form Maine, seems to have some respect from both Democrats and republicans, but I don't know if that translates into power, or if she would want to use that power.

Geezers Converation

Post 5387

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

When will the GOP finally realize that it has only been a huge wooden and very hollow smiley - pony for the last few years, I wonder?

smiley - pirate

Geezers Converation

Post 5388

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lunatics+running+the+asylum&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwighKqOr__TAhUED8AKHTCLAlYQsAQISA&biw=1536&bih=734&dpr=1.25

we've all got 'emsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Geezers Converation

Post 5389

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I don't know if I should smiley - laugh or smiley - cry

smiley - pirate

Geezers Converation

Post 5390

Today and due mostly to International unintrest, I have aborted the planned missal test due to take place from my back garden, there have been several technical faults with missus which have contributed with the aborted mission also the washing out on the washing line got in the way.

RJR smiley - smiley

Geezers Converation

Post 5391

and my missus's "smalls" are quite hard to miss when stretched out on the washing line smiley - biggrin

Geezers Converation

Post 5392

smiley - winkeyesmalls out - husband out, smalls in - husband in smiley - whistle

Geezers Converation

Post 5393

I rather liked the lunatics in "king of hearts"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Hearts_(1966_film)

Geezers Converation

Post 5394

Christ my arferitius is playing up to day, its a good job too as its taking my mind off cleaning the windows of the house smiley - smiley

Geezers Converation

Post 5395

bobstafford

smiley - smileysmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

Geezers Converation

Post 5396

bobstafford

arthur itis medicine
smiley - cheers

Geezers Converation

Post 5397

You'll never guess what my bloody GP Dr said to me, "you got to be fit to be old"smiley - laugh

Geezers Converation

Post 5398

bobstafford

smiley - erm

Geezers Converation

Post 5399

bobstafford

Thought of changing your GP smiley - laugh

Geezers Converation

Post 5400

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I am tempted to say that 'At my age, does it really matter anymore?'

I have made a good long run, a lot of people have not made it this far.

smiley - cheers

F smiley - dolphin S

Key: Complain about this post

Geezers Converation

More Conversations for bobstafford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more