This is the Message Centre for Ming Mang

Well, look at the tumbleweed go! I've never seen such a gathering of it on my page before!

Post 1

Ming Mang

But that's because I've been away for over a year and a half. And in all that time things haven't changed much except that I have far less money, and am only a year into the degree I'm hoping to get to justify the scarlet hue of my bank balance...
So, apart from money problems, I've been mainly shooting. That's about it, really.

And onto more important matters - Goo still exists! smiley - biggrin Logging in and seeing Goo greeting me was almost like coming home! smiley - wow
*loves Goo*
(For everyone who doesn't know what Goo is - look in your Preferences, under Skin, there is Classic Goo. Use it. Cherish it. Treasure it. It is the one true skin, the original, it is the pure H2G2 experience.)
And then, some people who I used to know, also still exist, and also still post. smiley - biggrin Amazing.
And I see Ottox is still lurking. Good for him. smiley - biggrin Hi Ottox, I know you're reading this! smiley - winkeye

And, well, basically hi everyone! I'm back! Well, I'm back for today at least, no guarantees whatsoever for the future. Well, I mean, I'm sure I'll actually press the 'Store Journal' button, and also log off, but after that... who knows?

¦M¦

Well, look at the tumbleweed go! I've never seen such a gathering of it on my page before!

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

That's what I love--absolute certaintysmiley - winkeye

Hey hon!

smiley - hug

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Hay! smiley - coolsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - coolsmiley - wowsmiley - boing your back! smiley - wow thought we'd lost you forever smiley - wahsmiley - cry I hope you can pop in from time to time whilst your studying; I certianly found that H2G2 became a useful distraction from all that 'work stuff' your ment to do at university smiley - biggrin Hows the studying going then? smiley - yikessmiley - coolsmiley - hug

Post 4

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I'm still here, sort of. hanging on.

Post 5

hay! haven't seen you in a while either smiley - doh Have things got any better? smiley - grovelsmiley - hug

Post 6

Ming Mang

Ahh, yes, university.... yes, I should be revising right now... I've already failed the other four of my January exams. smiley - doh

Thanks for coming over to see me guys! smiley - biggrinsmiley - wow

¦M¦

Post 7

What you studying at uni? smiley - biggrin which Uni you go too, smiley - ermsmiley - scientist

Post 8

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I'm strugeling to find a job, I've also had to fight my last emloyer for back pay, fight my ex-house mate for the rest of my deposit and fight the govenment to start my damn job seekers payments.

grr.

Post 9

Heck, not got any better then relaly smiley - cuddle that sort of stuff always seems to work out as bad as you say, having to struggle and argue to get what you should just rightly get full stop smiley - doh

Post 10

Ming Mang

Good grief DoctorMO! You've been having a frustrating time!

I'm studying physics (with theoretical physics for a bit of masochism) at Southampton. smiley - smiley

How've you been then 2legs? smiley - smiley

¦M¦

Post 11

smiley - grr I typed a response and it seemed to ahve dissappeared! smiley - huhsmiley - erm I've been doing pretty well, went on a cours e last year, was on in May june july September october novemember and December, about four days in each of the months smiley - cool met a load of great people on it who I'll be keeping in contact with smiley - erm Organised a few London meets smiley - cool I seem to ahve taken that role over from teh Italics smiley - huhsmiley - yikes the last one was particularly good and we have found a new venue in London for it now smiley - boingsmiley - ermsmiley - blush fell in love a couple of times smiley - dohsmiley - blush Din't work out but ... smiley - blush my fault for falling in love with the 'wrong' people smiley - sillysmiley - blushsmiley - erm since Christmas got a couple of nice new sofas in teh front room, and got a bunch of new clothes just AFter Christmas gone smiley - coolsmiley - erm One of my best friends, he and his whife have had a baby, a boy, last Feb, adn I'm to be godparent to him smiley - bigeyes that is this Sunday actually, and I'm off tomorrow for the weekend till Monday, back to my Dads smiley - coolsmiley - boingsmiley - erm hmm, what else.... other stuff must have happened I'm sure but I can't think of it smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Post 12

Insane Endeavour

Thought I'd pop over here to say hi too, since I don't like to be left out! :P smiley - winkeye

Post 13

smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Post 14

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Hellosmiley - smiley

Post 15

Ming Mang

Sorry to hear you keep falling for thw 'wrong' person 2legs. smiley - sadface
And you're daft to have taken over the organisation of meets! Twit. smiley - winkeye That must be a lot of w*rk, how did you manage to get lumbered with it?

Hi IE! smiley - biggrin Hi SM! smiley - biggrin I see you managed to fall for the right person, that's great! smiley - biggrin Congratualtions, even if I am a little late. smiley - smiley

¦M¦

Post 16

No idea how I got into organising the meets, I just kind of did smiley - erm but its not too much hastle really: the next is on the 16 Jul in Londond smiley - coolsmiley - boing so are you definatley back for good now? smiley - grovelsmiley - biggrin I had a job interview on Friday just gone smiley - yikes don't know if I got it yet smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

Post 17

Ottox

"I see Ottox is still lurking"

Not very often though. smiley - winkeye

Post 18

naa; I don't think he's lurking anymore, and certainly not posting smiley - winkeye

Post 19

*wonders though and has a look about smiley - bigeyes

Post 20

Ottox

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post