This is the Message Centre for Ming Mang

For once in my life I'm lost for words, that is to say, I can't think what to write either here as the subject, or below as the actual journal entry... Oh, no, hang on a moment... *dark memory of something she did last night begins to reveal itself* OK, I

Post 21

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

probably

For once in my life I'm lost for words, that is to say, I can't think what to write either here as the subject, or below as the actual journal entry... Oh, no, hang on a moment... *dark memory of something she did last night begins to reveal itself* OK, I

Post 22

probably

Post 23

Ming Mang

I would expect so.

¦M¦

Post 24

what were we talkin about

Post 25

Ming Mang

My sense of humour.

¦M¦

Post 26

oh.. what aspect of it?

Post 27

Ming Mang

That it's wierd.
smiley - smiley

¦M¦

Post 28

oh? erm....

Post 29

Ming Mang

You said it probably was. I'm sure you realised that. smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

Post 30

ok then

Post 31

Ming Mang

OK.

¦M¦

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ming Mang

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more