A Conversation for Condom

No Subject

Post 1

Researcher 35838

Not an appropriate substitute for a real balloon when making balloon animals, although it it quite stretchy.

Tie a knot in it

Post 2

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

That whould give a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Tie a knot in it'.

Tie a knot in it

Post 3

mrs. slartibartfast

yes it would, wouldn't it?

Tie a knot in it

Post 4

Yes it would, but I don't think I would try it though. smiley - smiley

Tie a knot in it

Post 5

mrs. slartibartfast

and why not? it's always good to try something at least once. remember variety is the spice of life!!!!!!!!!!!

Tie a knot in it

Post 6

mrs. slartibartfast

and why not? it's always good to try something at least once. remember variety is the spice of life!!!!!!!!!!!

Tie a knot in it

Post 7

mrs. slartibartfast

see what i mean? there's variety for you. i posted that twice, which i've never done before. mind you i don't think i'd do it again because it was rather silly and quite redundant.

Tie a knot in it

Post 8

I don't need to try to tie a knot in it, as I know how to tie knots as I was a Scout (until about a week ago). I tied many knots in many things, and learnt how to do a tent erection properly.

As for posting things twice, yes that is very silly. Just like trying to put HTML tags into journal entries. smiley - smiley

Tie a knot in it

Post 9

mrs. slartibartfast

well thats very good that you can tie knots. but i don't think that a scout should be talking so frankly about tent erections. it isn't very polite in mixed company.

Tie a knot in it

Post 10

*hangs head in shame*

I'm sorry. No really, I am. Tents should not be mentioned unless going out camping with friends. However now that most Scout Associations in the world allow females into the Movement, it is a bit hard not to talk about such things in mixed company.

Tie a knot in it

Post 11

mrs. slartibartfast

well at least you are remorseful. there is hope for you yet. but i will thank you kindly not to talk about movements either. how rude!!!!!!!

Tie a knot in it

Post 12

Researcher 45053

GET ALL OF YOUR DIRTY MINDS OU TOF THE GUTTER!!!!!

Tie a knot in it

Post 13

Researcher 35838

Free the balloon animals!

Tie a knot in it

Post 14

My mind is not in the gutter, it is in the sewers. smiley - smiley

As for freeing the balloon animals, I say get out our pins and pop them. Have you ever seen what feral balloon animals can do at parties? smiley - winkeye

Tie a knot in it

Post 15

mrs. slartibartfast

i've seen what they can do. i was at a party once chock full of them. they have a tendency to hog the jello shots and were rather rude to the pizza man. it all ended in tragedy though. they foolishly attempted to play pin the tail on the donkey and ended up massacaring each other.

Tie a knot in it

Post 16

So you mean it ended up as a mass suicide? Wow, I have never seen that happen. What I did see was a few of the balloon animals sink up behind someone and explode, just in the name of fun.

Tie a knot in it

Post 17

YAHOO!! This thread got into the Most Busiest list. It just makes me want to throw a party. smiley - winkeye

Tie a knot in it

Post 18

mrs. slartibartfast

well a party is a lovely idea, so long as those wretched balloonies aren't invited.

Party Time

Post 19

Ok, lets make this a huge party. Invite all your friends to come and join in. Let this party never end, and let the next generation take over after we pass on. This may be a problem with the food and alcohol, but I am sure we could sort something out.

Party Time

Post 20

mrs. slartibartfast

shall we say next friday at 7 then?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more