A Conversation for The most stupid animals on the planet

Hamster v Human

Post 1

illiterate_idiot

Fair point!

However, as a human, I'd like to point out that we're not as stupid, in comparison to other animals, as you think.

Example :-

I (a human, remember) have an A-level in mathematics. When I returned home after the exam, with the question paper, I showed the paper to my pet hamster. Whereas I passed (achieving an A grade) the hamster failed to answer a single question. I even gave him an extra hour to sit the exam.

In defence of your entry - I now spend mondays to fridays (9:00am to 5:00pm) at work, while my hamster lies down all week, eating nuts.

Hamster v Human

Post 2

Kayos

Math is not a driving force in hamsters lives but nuts are therefore your hamster is living a more full life then you are (and probably mine too since I bothered to type this). He conned you to purchase him. You buy him food, toys and lodes of stuff. He has everything he needs to live a happy life. No complicated stuff! So in a way the hamster is smarter!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The most stupid animals on the planet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more