This is the Message Centre for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Thank you

Post 941

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - bigeyes

OK, Clive, if a phonecall from a meet that you're at ever works out, take a wild guess what most of your end of the conversation will be...

Thank you

Post 942

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

See thee? smiley - erm

Thank you

Post 943

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

*sigh*

No...

What was Amy telling me about that was hilarious?

Thank you

Post 944

bert daadeee aye lurve heeeim.

Thank you

Post 945

Very good! *hands Clive a mufflewhump*

And other impressionssmiley - winkeye

Thank you

Post 946

Hamish the Dingo (Keeper Of Bert The Semi-Stunned Albatross, Evil Scheming Plans And Childish Rude Noises)

Did someone mention Bert, as in my Albatross buddy who recently has been gibbering madness about some kind of magical adventure, it must be down to the stunned-ness....

Thank you

Post 947

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

smiley - laugh You butcher her accent almost as bad as she does... (she=suitemate #1 from hell)

Thank you

Post 948

I'm not pitch-perfect? smiley - cry

Thank you

Post 949

Actually you sing more on key than she did to be a pedant...

...but your version of her accent is at least more amusing than her's. smiley - winkeye

Thank you

Post 950

tom

Wha Aah doo buleeeeve the bauwwy hayus ac-ch-ooli gawtt utt

:: looks for prescription for penicillin smiley - biggrin::

Thank you

Post 951

*wishes she could do accents other than her own for more than 10 syllables or until she has to breathe, whichever comes first...*

Thank you

Post 952

*can only fake southern US cause she was born there*

I moved north when I was six months old - the fact that a twang was the first thing I heard didn't leave my language centers though. smiley - winkeye

Thank you

Post 953

Uncle Heavy [sic]

hyuck smiley - tongueout

Thank you

Post 954

*looks to Tom*

related to Foghorn Leghorn are we? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - chick

Thank you

Post 955

tom

> related to Foghorn Leghorn are we?

Don't think so. Respected elderly aunt traced family tree back to when local minister removed local parish records to Inverness to keep them safe in 1745. (slight problem going on for Appin Stewarts at that time. smiley - biggrin)

I suspect they were used to light fires then.

I moved from Edinburgh to Liverpool to Edinburgh to Glasgow before age of 5 so I may have got a lot of differing accents to get used to quickly. That may explain why I can copy a lot of them. smiley - erm On the other hand that may be complete blethers. smiley - smiley

Thank you

Post 956

Shea the Sarcastic

I say ...

Thank you

Post 957

tom

Chust so - ochone smiley - biggrin

Thank you

Post 958

smiley - huh

Er.... smiley - hug Clive.

*foosed*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more