are vampires real?

Post 2

acidbathjnr

i hope they are! i love the idea of their mythologysmiley - smiley
abjnrsmiley - smiley

are vampires real?

Post 3

acidbathjnr

have you read any Anna Rice books on vampires?
abjnrsmiley - smiley

are vampires real?

Post 4

aesthetic_rebellion

Yes vampires are real, although many beliefs that have been portrayed about them in fiction are just that.. fiction. If you met a vampire you could wave a cross or garlic at them as much as you wished, the only effect it would have on them would be annoy them, just as would annoy anyone whom you were waving things at. I recommend this website for further information about vampires: www.sanguinarius.org

are vampires real?

Post 5

Svlad_Cjellii

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there instances of cultures that have a vampire mythology before they make intercultural contact? You would think that different places that had relatively similiar creatures before they had knowledge of each other would make a compelling argument for the existance of vampires or people with vampire-like characterisitics.

are vampires real?

Post 6

acidbathjnr

i love all vampyressmiley - smiley

are vampires real?

Post 7

Omrow_muslim

i believe in vampires.

Bin Laden is a vampire inhe?

Blood sucker.

are vampires real?

Post 8

acidbathjnr

erm....i can't see him being an intelligent ,beautiful..immortal person...

can you?

abjnr smiley - smiley

are vampires real?

Post 9

mayastx

jus some thoughts on vamps. i know they truely exist. ive been marked by one who is of similar nature. plus ive experienced the psychic vamp of taking energy. feels exotic and sensual for sure. the suckin of blood isnt really what its all about. maybe one day some others can experience this. cheers

are vampires real?

Post 10

Montrosian

My wifes one. So yes they are realsmiley - winkeye

Monti fae Montrose

are vampires real?

Post 11

mayastx

My wifes one. So yes they are realwinkeye

Monti fae Montrose

and ur not?

is she now immortal?

are vampires real?

Post 12

librangirl

I think people always try to dismiss mythological thingys with facts and things, but human aren't stupid; if there were no vamps, ghosts and mythological creature things, then where does the inspiration come from?

are vampires real?

Post 13

docsharp

The myth behind vampires seems to stem from the simple idea of a reincarnated soul that becomes self aware. The existance of such would stuff up the views of the mainstream Church, hence vampires would be vilified naturally. Is the blood that they are supposed to feed off, that red stuff really?

are vampires real?

Post 14

SCARLETTINBLACK

I FEEL LIKE A VAMPYRE SOMETIMES, I CAN'T TOLERATE DAYLIGHT. IAM LIGHT SENSITIVE, I'M ALWAYS AWAKE AT NIGHT. I SUFFER FROM ANEMIA AND HAVE TO TAKE IRON TABLETS. UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS A BIT EARLY TO SAY IF I AM IMMORTAL OR NOT, WE WILL HAVE TO JUST WAIT AND SEE...............FINGERS CROSSED- NO, NOT CROSSED,

are vampires real?

Post 15

docsharp

I have pernicious anemia, I need injections cause my stomachs packed in doing its job. Funny thing there is this thing called maggabalastic madness, linked with some forms of anemia which is what you are diagnosed if you start to believe that you are reincarnated from someone else (mad that is), and it disturbs you, which it could well do.

There are those that believe every human soul is immortal. Could it be that part of the vampire myth grew out of people realising that they'd been around before? Of course this idea would oppose the teachings of the Church, hence the significance of the Crucifix. I would imagine that a lot of self aware reincarnated people, would have become millitant radicals and were at one time crucified. So the cross is just like a reminder of what happened to them in that incarnation, hence the fear. However the selfaware reicarnated are now aware that they will always survive death, hence the cross is no longer any deterent at all. The pain of the other tortures might be, but who's going to inflict those these days. (Bit significant then that Garlic inhibbits the action of Free Radicals)
A sojourn in a sanatarium is bad enough torture for a modern day 'vampire', however loads and loads escape this injustice and manage to live out quite normal lives. Well normal ish....some like to drink blood, some are light sensitive, some have insomnia or are nocturnal, there are psi vampires that just leave you drained after talking to them, they sap your energy without physically drinking your blood.

Of course Vampires are real, some of their traits are wildly exagerated though and some were never true to begin with.

are vampires real?

Post 16

docsharp

You lucky lucky b'stard.

Real vampires are supposed to be really good in the sack!smiley - biggrin

are vampires real?

Post 17

SCARLETTINBLACK

yeah they are good in the coffin !!!!! smiley - vampire

Key: Complain about this post