A Conversation for Phobos and Deimos

Mars Moons

Post 1

Col

Are they very big ?
I missed this bit if the info was in the journal.
Anyway is it possible that these 2 moons were stolen from another planet by the Martians before they destroyed their own planet.
And when they left their planet uninhabitable, where did they go ?

Mars Moons

Post 2

The High Duke of Mars

Who says we left???!!!

I'll rip the lying hexapod from gill to toe before I eject their twitching thorax into vaccuum.

Earth's NASA people and their chemical toys still can't reliably lift payloads into simple orbit around your world -- yet they have the hubris to claim to be surveying ours?

The last time they "surveyed" us we had three tin cans smash themselves to bits near our Southern Pole. It's bad enough for you to clutter up Earth, now you're trying to do the same to Mars?

Leave us alone, please, until you stop killing eachother, use something more sophisticated than a poorly-controlled chemical explosion to lift payloads into orbit, and can visit us without littering.

Thank you,

smiley - fish

-THDoM

P.S. Phobos happens to have a nice little restaurant, and I once shot a hole in 360 degrees on Deimos' unequaled golf course. We thought you Earthoids had learned by now that size does not matter.

Mars Moons

Post 3

The High Duke of Mars

P.P.S.

We never stole ANY moons. Talk to the Venusians. THEY are the ones who have always had moon envy.

If it weren't for the Martians stepping in half a billion years ago and telling the Venusians to mind their manners YOU would not have a moon!

And what would "moon pies" be called???!!!

What else rhymes with June and spoon???!!!

WHAT WOULD THE MOONIES DO FOR A NAME???!!!

Think about it ...

smiley - fish

-THDoM

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Phobos and Deimos

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more