This is the Message Centre for Ginger The Feisty

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 1

Peta

Hi Ginger,

So, now Harry has arrived - what does he look like? Hair? If he has some, what colour? Eyes? Does he look like you expected him to, if you had any expectation at all?

Are you finding it all okay? Are you getting lots of visitors or are they are giving you time to find each other and settle in as a family?

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 2

Ginger The Feisty

Peta - I will try and email you a picture. he has red hair (don't all the best babies?) and blue eyes. He has very large hands and feet and is quite long. I think he is very cute especially when he is wide awake and looking around at me and Doug murmuring contentedly. I thought he would look like Doug but according to my mum he is the spitting image of me when I was born.

I could never quite believe that I was going to be a mum so had no expectations - he is exceeding them anyway. He is feeding well and sleeping loads although he seems to hate the moses basket. His grandparents bought it for him and it is pretty yukky so i can hardly blame him.

We haven't had many visitors beyond midwives and doctors. One of the neighbours called in for a minute but didn't linger - probably as I hadn't the chance to shower yet today! smiley - bigeyes We have a friend visiting Thursday, Doug's Dad and step mum on Friday and Doug's Mum and step Dad on Sunday. Until then I am making the most of the peace and quiet.

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

I've sent you a piccy - can you forward it to Jim and Bernadette too? We are a bit loathe to post pictures of him on the internet so it seemed safer to email it!

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 4

Peta

Hi Ginger,

Aw, he sounds *really* sweet! I'm so pleased he's being really good too, you both sound really happy!

Thanks for the photo, I'll forward it on to Jim and Bernadette. smiley - ok

smiley - biggrin Peta

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 5

Doug Dastardly

He is a little sweetie! I'm already looking forward to introducing him to all the toys that I couldn't get away with playing with by myself! smiley - winkeye

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 6

Peta

Hi Doug!

Many Congratulations on becoming a daddy!

Are you going to buy him a skeletric set for Christmas then? smiley - winkeye

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 7

Ginger The Feisty

Doug got a scalectrix for his 30th - he is fed up of me beating him though!

Woo Hoo, you're a mummy!

Post 8

Peta

He's getting in there really early then! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ginger The Feisty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more