A Conversation for Neil Jenkins

Cymru Am Byth

Post 21

Soapy

Grand Slam only one step away !!!!

Cymru Am Byth

Post 22

Dinsdale Piranha

My only fear is that the Sweaties, having sold their fans short all season, will suddenly start to play Rugby.

Cymru Am Byth

Post 23

Soapy

Valid point, but I feel that Dalaglio and the boys will have the bit between their teeth for the last game.
It will probably be a very messy and quite boring game though!

Cymru Am Byth

Post 24

Dinsdale Piranha

We'll probably be reduced to counting the number of times Bill McClaren describes quite ordinary Scotch moves as 'Absolutely Brrrrrilliant!'

Cymru Am Byth

Post 25

Soapy

Or sitting waiting to hear in the streets of which town they'll be dancing tonight!!

Cymru Am Byth

Post 26

Dinsdale Piranha

Followed by Gavin Hastings's interesting voice telling us that England should never have been awarded that penalty/try (or even penalty try).

I reckon you could get really long odds on England being awarded a penalty try (thinks - hmmmm).

Cymru Am Byth

Post 27

Dewi Mawr

Congratulations must go out to both Scotland and England after todays result.
Scotland...Thankyou for preventing the Gland Slam/Tripple Crown. You have proven all your critics wrong with your attitude towards todays game.
England...Champions, and well deserved. As much as it hurts, you were by far the best team in this years competition. Perhaps went into todays match feeling a little too cocky...could have been your downfall.
All in all, a good Six Nations. Italy have proven that they can play rugby and warrant their place in the championship.

Cymru Am Byth

Post 28

Soapy

Well said that man.

England definately underestimated the Scots. The game was evenly poised until the weather turned. Every credit to the Scots - at least they managed to keep their concentration.

Well done the Welsh. Didn't honestly think that they would get that game - Dublin was a sea of Red shirts on Saturday night. There were more Welsh over there than in Cardiff - and I was supposed to be getting away from it all !!!!

Cymru Am Byth

Post 29

Eusebio - squad number 11

And now the English second string hammers the Welsh team smiley - laugh oh, how the rugby boys are weeping ...

smiley - biggrin

Keep Wales Rugby Free - Join Sparky's Barmy Army
smiley - football

Cymru Am Byth

Post 30

Livzy

I'll second that!

Up the football!!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Neil Jenkins

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more