This is the Message Centre for Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

well here we are again...

Post 1

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

I'm sure I'm not the only one brought back by THAT e-mail. A very interesting time for us all...

my big question is Will h2g2 get my time or Will Google+ get my time. I guess there is no reason why stuff posted herecould not be cross posted...

I always think of "my time" here as when I was active in the "social media scene" and have resisted both twitter and Facebook as "johnny come-latelys". I have never seen anything on either site which I could not have done here (pre-rupert anyway)...

however Google+ has roused my interest, and I have to admit to a little tweeting recently in an effort to make notes whilst in technical seminars - it allows one to get a wider view of the subject matter than if you alone do it. And can easily be done from either slate or phone. ..

Slate = handheld touchscreen device larger than a phone (prefer this to tab or pad)

Post 2

Gosh... And Google+ will have come and gone in another few months, with H2G2 boldly soldiering on...

Post 3

And here I return in times of uncertainty, the Goo is strangely compelling.. Though Slack is the preference of my RL friends, I still feel more at home her.

Post 4

...here...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more