This is the Message Centre for yangweiliang

Welcome from your ACE

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the wonderful site of H2G2 (otherwise known as hootoo - you will see this word a lot). I am an <./>ACE</.>, and I'm here to help you settle into your new home smiley - winkeye

H2G2 is a living, breathing guide to Life, the Universe and Everything, and it's something YOU can take part in. You can write entries on all manner of subjects, and if it's something you think would look good in our Edited Guide (where all the best research goes), you can submit it to Peer Review. Take a look at the <./>writing-guidelines</.> for more information on that. smiley - smiley

I've created a little list of links, just for you, so click here <./>A4992357</.> and have a look at them (actually the links are my daughters...but hey!! Hootoo is one big family smiley - biggrin)

If you click on each link, they will take you to parts of hootoo no sane person should ever go alone on this site.....

......but as it seems no one here is sane, it doesn't matter does it!

Have a look around, pop into my personal space and read some conversations that I have on the go at the moment and you will see how things work. Don't be frightened to jump in on conversations, hootooers don't bite (well, some of them do, but I'll steer you well clear of those), just be aware of the thread you are reading and whether or not it is a private conversation between two people.

Remember, if you get lost, shout for help and hopefully I'll be around to give you a helping hand. In case I'm not around, just leave a message here <./>ACE</.> and someone will be with you just as soon as they can. Failing that, just click on MY SPACE on the left hand side of your screen and you'll get back to your personal space.

Remember, I'm here to help. smiley - magic

lil xxx

Welcome from your ACE

Post 2

yangweiliang

Thank you for your massage.I just want to know some new interesting proverbs and phrases in England or other countries of Europe,Africa,America and Asia.Because i am interested in teaching English,my students like me to teach them some interesting stories.
Would you like to cooperate with me in the future talk?
regards
yangweiliang

Welcome from your ACE

Post 3

I would be honoured, as long as you don't expect my grammar to be perfect smiley - biggrin

lil x
smiley - magic

Welcome from your ACE

Post 4

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hello!

You may find other people interested in English on 'the Language Thing' A1145477

The Co-ordinator, Kat, has been off line for a while, busy studying, but I'm sure you can ask for help anyway.

Another alternative would be to put a question out on Ask H2G2: A148907

Beware for lots of silly responses among the serious ones though smiley - winkeye

Milla
smiley - towel

Welcome from your ACE

Post 5

Hi Milla *waves*

Thank you. I never remember to use those Guide Entries, naughty lil! *tsk*

lil xx
smiley - magic

Welcome from your ACE

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

*waves to lil*
See what happens when you read a new entry on the front page...
smiley - towel

Welcome from your ACE

Post 7

It's amazing what can be learnt in hootoo!

smiley - biggrin

Welcome from your ACE

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

And the places you find old friends smiley - magic

Let's hope our new researcher finds what he wants here!
smiley - towel

Welcome from your ACE

Post 9

I will keep my fingers crossed smiley - biggrin

I will be seeing you on Saturday smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post