A Conversation for Doctor Who

doctor who

Post 1

romanadvoratelundar

hello

im just writing to say that doctor who is the best TV program ever to have been created.
the history of the doctor has been a bit hazy to say the least. we only found out that he was a timelord at the end of the war games, and his body at the beginning of spearhead from space. and later find out that he is in fact half human. though i never understood on which side because he was born from the genetic looms on gallifrey.
another thing is that some people say that the doctor stole the TARDIS because the chamilion circuit was playing up and it was in for repairs, this is not true because at the beginning of episode 2 of an unearthy child, the doctor and susan both notice that the TARDIS hasnt changed from a police box.
i thought id just write something because doctor who is amazing. one more thing JON PERTWEE IS THE BEST DOCTOR

doctor who

Post 2

Awix

Re the chameleon circuit thing - NEVER try to make sense of the continuity! That way lies only madness!

Met Jon Pertwee once, he was ever so nice, charged me £3 for his autograph (went to charity of course). Saw him on stage in the Doctor Who musical too. Must admit that recently I've watched most of his stories again and his Doctor seemed like a bit of a pain in the neck a lot of the time. But then I like Tom so what do I know?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more