A Conversation for Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University)

Peer Review: A8319080 - Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University)

Post 1

Alex

Entry: Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University) - A8319080
Author: alexander-MA - U2863250

This is my introduction to a website that I am working on. It deals with behavioral research on chimpanzees.

The nature of the blog that this entry profiles also means that the entry might be relevant to people looking for information on topics such as: chimps, Uganda, primatology, anthropology, field-work.

There is little in this guide on primates and nothing about chimpanzees in particular. I hope to be able to contribute relevant information on these topics.

Thanks

A8319080 - Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University)

Post 2

The stone eater aka SigSig (SI) - webmaster

Very interesting.

But...
Doesnt really look to me like something for the edited guide.

Would be great to have some entries on chimpanzies but i think it should have the all information written here in an consise and complete article and not just a link.

Have a look at the type of entry that makes the edited guide and use them as emamples of the sorts of things to write.

Look forward to seeing articles from you in the futur.

SI smiley - cheers

A8319080 - Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University)

Post 3

echomikeromeo

Why don't you check out some of our other entries on animals at C102 to see what we're looking for?

In the meantime, could you please remove this from Peer Review? Go to PeerReview, find your entry and click on the 'x' next to it.

Key: Complain about this post

Peer Review: A8319080 - Kanyawara Chimpanzee Blog (Harvard University)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more