This is the Message Centre for Vortex

Avoiding work

Post 1

:: greg

Perhaps I should begin clearing my desk then... smiley - winkeye

Avoiding work

Post 2

Vortex

In fact I am beginning to realise new marketing potential in the sale of work. This revolutionary idea, although still embryonic, could soon be making me lots of money whilst removing the need for me to do any university work at all. I shall soon list my assignments and sell them to people who need to get housework done but cannot persuade themselves to do it.

Avoiding work

Post 3

:: greg

This sounds to me like an idea with little or no drawbacks. Say, do you need someone to help you set up theis venture? The kind of person who will do nothing and wander off in a haze of self importance with half the money and half the glory? If so, then I da man for the job!

Uh - gonna have to bail in a moment - my c: keeps crashing and then parking. Glad the o/s is on D:... You can get it going again by banging it, but it's probably gonna throw out on me totally sooner or later. Must export all my stuff to another computer someplace... Myabe I should write an article on the black art of tech support smiley - smiley

Avoiding work

Post 4

Vortex

They said no fiction allowed; and the words tech and support certainly aren't true when placed in the same sentence.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vortex

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more