This is the Message Centre for BlueCrab

Why I Hate Sheep

Post 1

BlueCrab

smiley - wowMy daughter's Underguide entry is on the Front Page - again!

No, no modesty here, nope.smiley - biggrin

Actually, though, it tickles me to no end that so many people besides me like her work. I keep nudging her to come back, but she's busy with other things she thinks are importantsmiley - rolleyes Just 'cause she has cats and a job and a husband and responsibilities and stuff, sheesh; and just 'cause she sews her own work clothes and makes cosplay outfits for herself -and- her husband, and she designed and sewed her own wedding dress, and crocheted the whole family* fingerless gloves for Christmas, and draws and writes and reads and keeps up with all the podcasts she listens to....

And just 'cause she's pregnant (squee!!!)...

I guess I can understand her not hanging out here with me. For a few more years, anyway smiley - winkeye

*That's 5 siblings, 3 of their significant others, 5 assorted parents, and my mother, for the record. In a week. In her spare time. Did I mention she's fast at what she's skilled at?

Why I Hate Sheep

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Wow! what an amazing daughter - please send best wishes from the Guide Editors here.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BlueCrab

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more