A Conversation for Non-electric Can Openers

It is no exaggeration to say...

Post 1

bubster

...that this article has single-hande... *ahem* single-articledly restored my faith in h2g2. It is both highly amusing and highly informative, but in that manner that you know that - despite its keen observations on all things can-openy - it will never actually prove useful to anyone in urgent straits because (a) they will never think of looking for such a thing here; and (b) the power will be out.

Bravo!

Post 2

what you know as km

smiley - smiley Thanks bubsduck!

Post 3

Ant

I just wish I had an inch of your talent, then I could take over the world. As it is, you'll get to take over the universe smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Classic Krissy

I adore ADORE this article, but also I just had to say that there is definatly a "Floor Fourty Two"y sort of way to title threads.

I knew instantly that this was bubster's thread. smiley - smiley I didn't even look at anything except the title and I knew.

I'm recognizing you!! *points enthusiastically at everyone* YAY!

Post 5

bubster

*hides behind conveniently-located herbaceous border*

Post 6

Amanda

*Wonders what to say, now that the pressure's on, but opts instead to say "Good day for it" to no one in particular and to hug up KM thoroughly, 'cause she deserves it*

Congragamatations again, sweetie. smiley - smiley

Post 7

Rissa of the ShoeShine, Protector of Boots Everywhere - Thingite, Zaphodista, NH Player, Geek

smiley - laugh That is so DNA it's scary.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more