This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Ambassador M.S.and Prof's 1 to 1 convo' - please respect it

Post 12741

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Tomorrow will be 1 week since package posted smiley - ok so I reckon that'll it'll be due shortly smiley - smiley

(watching mailsmiley - winkeye)

Post 12742

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

I'll keep a lookout for it, mate.

I see that it's getting a bit late over there, so I'm going to say goodnight for now.
smiley - hug
Rest well, mate and stay healthy.
I'll see you again soon!!

smiley - hug

Post 12743

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

My friendsmiley - smileyI wish you well as alwayssmiley - smiley

These last few months and smiley - sadfacemore to comesmiley - sadface keep us apart via hootoo.
Our day WILL still come matesmiley - okand as the saying goes: I feel it in my watersmiley - smiley

Take caresmiley - hug

Post 12744

smiley - cheers. mate!!

You do the same!!

Post 12745

smiley - smiley

Post 12746

It has been a much cooler day today.
80°F, with bright sun. Humid, as usual.
Quiet, as well. Not much traffic around as we've been put on near lockdown. Almost all workplaces that function indoors have been re-closed.
In other news, an early COVID19 vaccine trial has seen some success. There's a large scale trial due to begin later this month or early August.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
smiley - biggrin

Post 12747

we are back to "norm' smiley - smiley bit of sun, bit of rain, bit of wind, loads of grey cloudy skies smiley - laugh

Trump is on his high horse as usual smiley - sadfacetaking credit for everything smiley - doh

Post 12748

He's never stopped campaigning since the LAST election.
smiley - laugh
I doubt he'll ever stop.
Nice day today, getting hot this weekend.
smiley - sadface
I just heard that Twitter is going through a major cyber attack, big name accounts like Elon Musk and Barack Obama. The hackers are using the accounts in attempts to extort Bitcoin.
smiley - ermsmiley - sadface
One of the many reasons I don't subscribe to it.

Post 12749

I see no smiley - somersault or smiley - bubbly
around, so I assume that ROS is in effect.
smiley - hugsmiley - cheerup

Post 12750

I always say to "anyone" I don't do facebook/twitter or any of the other main media sitessmiley - smiley
I look at it this waysmiley - smileyBanks etc and other financial firms keep saying about "releasing" personal info etcsmiley - smiley
Yet on facebook and t'otherssmiley - biggrinfolk give their entire life history smiley - laughsmiley - laugh
crooks don't need to search smiley - laughit's handed to them on a plate..

Post 12751

smiley - sadfacetonight's drawsmiley - sadface

me - 8 and 39
them - 9 and 38 smiley - grr

a loss of £61 that could havesmiley - winkeye helped stock smiley - winkeyesmiley - stiffdrink supply smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 12752

My sister has tried to get me to branch out on social media.
I wonder if this might make her change course.

Post 12753

You've not spent you last winnings already??
smiley - tongueout
smiley - hug

Post 12754

smiley - winkeyePart of last wed's winnings smiley - smileyDID contribute to the supplysmiley - laugh

I will be honest with you MS (as always)if it wasn't for You/Reefgirl/Dmitri and Paul/Kat and the "odd" others here, I'd even ditch hootoosmiley - smiley

Post 12755

I hope to be around here for some years to come.
smiley - hug
I'm gonna head off, mate.
smiley - hug
Do take care, and I hope to see you soon!!
smiley - cheers

Post 12756

smiley - winkeyeIf not in hootoo, I'll be with you in email bud for sure smiley - smileyfor many years to comesmiley - hug
I Intend (as always stated) I want a real life "manly" smiley - hug matesmiley - ok
I will NOT settle for anything lesssmiley - smiley

Post 12757

Hi, mate!!smiley - smiley
I had tried to login here a couple of days ago, but the site for whatever reason was receiving my password but not sending me to my personal space. It was as though I had done nothing in the first place. The hiccup is currently resolved, as you can see.
smiley - hug
I'm fine otherwise, with no obvious signs of illness to report. Mind you, with the current COVID19 problem, that might be not saying much. There's a problem with people spreading it though not having signs of an infection. This is most likely the cause of the major spikes in infection we're seeing over here. It's disturbing to find so many people completely unknowing about being infected.
smiley - ermsmiley - sadface

Post 12758

Los Angeles is currently on the edge of a second stay at home order, and COVID19 could replace heart disease as a leading cause of death in our County.
As you're seeing in the news, even President Trump is forced to concede the seriousness of this latest surge.
He now wears a face cover, and urges people to do the same.
smiley - shrug
He and some other Republican operatives are calling for schools to be opened this Fall, but many citizens are not feeling safe with the idea.
smiley - sadface
Paulh had as his tag a statement that said "Antisocial Distancing works just as well as Social Distancing".
Works for me!!
smiley - biggrin
It's the only way I know of, along with my mask, to keep clear of the bug.

I saw no ROW celebration, so I'll hope for the best this coming Saturday.

Hope to see you soon, mate!!
smiley - cheers

Post 12759

"even President Trump is forced to concede the seriousness of this latest surge"
no! he's not changed his opinion, his "advisers" have now finally got him to shut his mouth a bit and think of Nov's election smiley - winkeye
He is down in single figures in the "polls" against Joe Biden whose in double figures I think ?

Post 12760

And the pre-election polling most likely won't mean a thing come November. Remember how big a long shot Trump was last time. One cannot coun out a win for him, quite possible really.
smiley - erm
All of the really important campaign machinations start now, and with the current situation, all sorts of odd things are on the table.
smiley - sighsmiley - wah
As for the present crisis, I hope that good and honest people with knowledge can somehow break through Trump's giant egoism and effect a truthful response to the problem.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more