This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

MS and Prof's 1 to 1 convo - please respect it

Post 10501

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - winkeye
Ah.

It will be a quiet day for me as well. It's supposed to be around 90F here,and high humidity too.

Post 10502

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

the cold spell WE were supposed to get this weeksmiley - laughis now! due next week smiley - dohsmiley - laugh

Post 10503

I know you will be prepared somehow.
smiley - stiffdrink

Post 10504

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laugh67yrs old this year and no ones got rid of me yet smiley - rofl

and "they" don't know the nightmares to come, when MY day arrives smiley - evilgrin

Post 10505

Better that they be surprised.
smiley - winkeye

HooToo not loading posts at my end??

Post 10506

as you are having to spend more time in the home smiley - sadfacehave you enough food etc to cover not getting out as much ?

Post 10507

no hootoo hiccups here at the mo' smiley - erm

Post 10508

None here,either. It's my PADD...
smiley - rolleyes

I'm not quite used to text use on my phone

Post 10509

I have my internet switched off on my cell/mobile phonesmiley - smileyI turn it on now and again just in case of any app updates as such, so my phone is still a mystery to mesmiley - laugh

Post 10510

smiley - biggrin

Could be a good idea to keep doing that. Phones tend to be delicate pieces of technology.
smiley - winkeye

Post 10511

and the price of themsmiley - smileymy "old" one, I wiped it (factory reset) before it was binnedsmiley - biggrinif I'd have taken it to recycle, "they'd" have wanted to pay hardly nowt etc and get me to buy one of theirs smiley - laugh

Post 10512

my friend, the time to hit the pillows has arrived, so I'm logging off budsmiley - ok
I'll be around as per, but you know my thoughtssmiley - hugtake whatever is needed to combat the pollen count etc ok

Post 10513

I'll be double sure to watch out for my health.
Please do the same

Speak sson

Post 10514

peas in a pod matesmiley - smileywe watch each other's backsmiley - okit's what bro's dosmiley - hug

later ok

Post 10515

row and not even a close call tonightsmiley - sadface

Post 10516

smiley - hugsmiley - cheerup
How's all else, mate?

Mam and family okay?
smiley - smiley

Post 10517

smiley - whistlesmiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 10518

weather today smiley - sadfacesnow in Scotland and heading south to us, poss' here tomorrow ?

all ok as suchsmiley - smiley

Post 10519

ha! hi matesmiley - smiley

Post 10520

Do keeep warm.
smiley - hug

It's much cooler out, just round 75 degrees at the moment. Far more comfortable than the weekend.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more