This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

is it afternoon or evening over there ???

Post 34701

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

going to docs this morning(Thurs) have him check my chest to see if all virus gone. Legs and feet still oversize and going down slowly, I think this is water retention ?. Energy levels still at rock bottomsmiley - sadfacea 5 min walk to local pharmacy for a prescription took 20 mins and a sit down out of breath/energy on getting in housesmiley - sadface

Post 34702

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

I do hope you'll be okay, mate...
smiley - cuddle

Post 34703

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - sadfaceI have never had a cold/flu where I've been so down on the flat battery scale, this is indeed new territory

phoned mam and not going Saturday, as walking would sink me again

chest feels 100% clear this morningsmiley - smileyand breathing also, so hopefully the tide has changed and recharging can get into full swing

Post 34704

I'll keep the positive wishes going for your full recovery,mate.
smiley - cuddle

My best to the family.
smiley - cheers

Post 34705

this is hurting me more than you know my friendsmiley - sadfacebecause of the amount of time I'm not here and having our natter

Post 34706

chest feels clear and breathing better, energy/strength still down, but that'll take a good few days to return. I have to see the doc Thurs for result of chest x-ray. Still hitting the pillow about 8.30pm, as nowt on tvsmiley - biggrinplus it's cold as well and at least I'm resting if not sleeping.
My internal clocksmiley - grr causes me to wake every hour, basically on the hour and half hour at times - hence the lack of sleep

Post 34707

Keep at it, mate...slow and steady.

smiley - hugsmiley - cheers

Post 34708

see deepest heart threadsmiley - smiley

Post 34709

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

Sending you all my best wishes along with some McVitie's Digestives from my cookie jar . .. …
- - - - - - - and it is 5:45AM here . .. … smiley - coffee . .. ...

Post 34710

all being well MS, I'll be back in a few days matesmiley - oksmiley - smiley

Post 34711

No worries...just keep getting better physically.

smiley - hug
smiley - smiley

Post 34712

I've another 3 days of tabs to take, the infection was bacteria caused.
fluid build up in my lower leg/feet slowly going smiley - smileybut it's not going to be a quick fix getting energy/strength levels back up, as mam says - that could take weeks ?
still not sleeping well, my body clock keeps waking on the hour or there-aboutsmiley - grrbut apparently, the tabs could have a side effect of sleeplessness, so we'll see if that improves after I've finished the course.
Even during the day, I've not been on the pcsmiley - sadfacejust sat watching tv/films etc and allowing battery to recharge, if only slowlysmiley - biggrin

as the boxer in the ring said! I'm down but not out by a long waysmiley - smiley

Post 34713

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You just do as you are told! smiley - smooch

Post 34714

Seconded!!!!

smiley - winkeye

Post 34715

smiley - smiley

Hello,mate....
smiley - hug

Not much going on 'ere...we do have signs of maybe a wee bit of rain in the next couple of days...and thankfully, much cooler temps for now.
smiley - oksmiley - cheers

I keep up with your recovery...smiley - cuddle

Just keep up the slow and steady pace,mate...the damage was done over a few weeks, so don't expect the solution to it to be immediate.
smiley - nahnah

I await your return...until then..be well.

smiley - biggrin

Post 34716

see "deepened heart" threadsmiley - ok

Post 34717

just letting you knowsmiley - smileythere is a slight "pain" when pressed in right leg - not noticed beforesmiley - ermdon't know whysmiley - biggrinlast tab was taken this morning, so as the "drug" leaves my body, I'll be monitoring everythingsmiley - okincluding sleep pattern

yesterday in town, walking was 100% better as was breathing, only felt "strain" if going up an incline

Post 34718

PS. Lil's broadband is downsmiley - sadfacereason unknown and for how long, also unknown

Post 34719

Good to hear about the improvement,mate. Hopefully it'll keep pace.
smiley - smiley

Ah...Lil and her broadband....
smiley - rolleyes

Actually...all of us and our computer problems...
smiley - roflsmiley - silly

This is one of the constant's of our HooToo lives, so we shouldn't gripe so much.
smiley - winkeye

Post 34720

but! we're THAT GOODsmiley - smileywe should have our own internet cablesmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more