This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Quiet Time

Post 1

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Hello, my dear friends.

I am sorry to be the bringer of bad news. My father has passed away due to complications related to diabetes. He was 82.

I've been offline because of this, and I've also been dealing with a rather nasty bout of summer heat that's been gripping Los Angeles for the past 2 weeks.

My thanks for your companionship and kindness.

Services will be held on July 2.

Quiet Time

Post 2

bobstafford

Oh MS so sorry to hear the news there is nothing to say that will make things easier, just remember that the regrets and sadness do pass, been through it twice and its not easy. Just keep busy with the arrangements that must be made.

Just take care and help out stay in touch, very sad and sorry to hear your news smiley - hug

Quiet Time

Post 3

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Thanks, mate.
smiley - hug

Quiet Time

Post 4

bobstafford

How are you

Quiet Time

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - peacedovesmiley - peacedovehe hasn't truly gone, only the shell has. He exists in the memories of those who knew himsmiley - peacedovesmiley - peacedove

Quiet Time

Post 6

bobstafford

This gives us
both hope and a little proof

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11144442/First-hint-of-life-after-death-in-biggest-ever-scientific-study.html

Quiet Time

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

We are all thinking of you over here, Sweetheart smiley - smooch

Please take care of yourself smiley - cuddle

lil xx

smiley - love

Quiet Time

Post 8

myk

Indeed memories are forever! We miss our loved ones, but the journey of life and death goes on. It is only right that we should feel sad at our loss, but we should also make room for happy thoughts.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more