This is the Message Centre for Miss Desinagro (Saint of....)

Just dropping by for Tea...

Post 1

GOD

* HE wanders in under some duress, but is comforted by the lovely surrounds... *

Nice place you have here...

* the shadow returns to his brow *

Look, unfortunately MY rogue alter-ego has gotten loose, and is now about the cause havoc at H2G2. 'Mad Gerald' as he is known, has his heart set on setting up 'Heaven Sent' - the H2G2 Dating Agency (Apparently, it will be more 'Benny Hill' than 'Hot'N'Heavy' smiley - smiley. You being both an angelic being and the Patron Saint of Double Entendres would be an ideal candidate to keep and eye on him. So if you think you might want to infiltrate his ranks of associates, please reply soon...!!!

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Post 2

Miss Desinagro (Saint of....)

i would gladly be one of your associates as long as i could be in on the action and no match making took place behind my back!
Anyone in particular you had in mind (for you?) smiley - smiley
haha
can we start this up then tell the rest otherwise it wouldnt work

Post 3

Mad Gerald (Gigolo & Owner of Heaven Sent - H2G2 Dating Agency !!! A312184)

Yes, I think he is setting it up as we speak U120324

* Gumbles audibly, Ponders 'Why Me, honestly, isn't it just the way, I give zillions of years great service, then a part of your unconscious goes splintering off, giving soooo much embarrasment...' *

I think he's after some 'less' than worthy ideas...

smiley - fish - Simply, Blushing...

Post 4

Miss Desinagro (Saint of....)

hi alter ego or not
i have one
or two
little men
in my head
who talk at me
"hi"
"howdy"
shut up you 2
"no u big buffoon"
"ure the one with the blue face"
"so at least its not YELLOW"
"hahahha but Im NORMAL"
"if u r normal then what the hell is strange?"
WILL YOU 2 SHUT UP
--I :o)+< hammer hits them on the head
ok yeah the dating thingy sounds ok
not that i need it!
"you sooo do"
"she is better than you"
"no she isnt sunny"
"is blueman"
BYE

Post 5

Fashion Cat

LOL! sounds just like what goes on in my head!

Hey!!!

I've been given the job to try to coax all the saints over to the egroups forum. The thing is it's invitation only, and I'm collecting email addys to make life a little easier on Zax and the newly arched angels. Can you email me at [email protected] just telling me you're h2g2 name and I'll forward it to Zax so you can join us in our more secluded forum.....

mail soon!

FC

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Miss Desinagro (Saint of....)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more