A Conversation for How do I...?

Boredom brought to extremes

Post 1

SPARKY

Can anybody think of anything more boring than cutting grass?At least when you watch paint dry it's all over in a couple of hours and you're finished for a few years.But that ******* grass just grows and grows.

Post 2

waldo_ego

Where I live most people don't cut grass they just smoke it

Post 3

purplejenny

A wise man of Sheffield said 'grass is something you smoke, birds are something you shag, my favourite parks are car parks.'

Isn't watching TV gardeners install decking more boring than watching grass grow? smiley - yawn

Post 4

waldo_ego

"A wise man of Sheffield"...... is that an oxymoron ?

Post 5

purplejenny

no, its a Jarvis.

Post 6

Fred Smith

Revision is pretty boring, spending hours going over work you have already done.

Post 7

Ingisim - Domestic Goddess

Washing up is very boring. And, like cutting grass, it's a never-ending job. As soon as you've cleansed the kitchen of those dirty little crocks it's time to make dinner and mess it all up again.

smiley - grr*turning into a*smiley - yawn

Post 8

SPARKY

Hi domestic goddess, I see from your journal that you find it boring when you log on to h2g2.But it's not your biggest bore.

Post 9

Ingisim - Domestic Goddess

It's not H2G2 that's boring - it's my page! No imagination, me.

smiley - ghostsmiley - burgersmiley - illsmiley - chocsmiley - biggrinsmiley - star

smiley - weird

Post 10

SPARKY

Too much washing up probably.Get some large rubbish bags and paper plates.That doesn't take too much imagination.Sell the rubber gloves and go out on the town.

Post 11

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

watching:..football..rugby..tennis..cricket..or..any other sport..(with or without balls..smiley - laugh..)..is much more boring than cutting grass..smiley - biggrin..at least you get that nice freshly cut grass smell..smiley - smiley..and the satisfaction of a nice looking garden..smiley - wow..smiley - smiley..

..smiley - zen..

Key: Complain about this post