A Conversation for Interesting and Repellent Ideas

Goose necklace

Post 1

Lady MacBeth

How would you go about making earrings to match?

Goose necklace

Post 2

CAT

I find gooslings particularly effective.

You can use a similar trick to make snake braclets. Some tie a mouse to a snakes tail, and wait for to eat the mouse, anf hey presto, snake bracelets. Use many snakes to make bigger items of jewelry, or several types of snake to make more interesting items.

Goose necklace

Post 3

Dancing Ermine

I would have thought that you would need quite special string. Some strings are made from grass so might be digested by the goosse before they pass through.

Goose necklace

Post 4

Anita Ryde (formerly Abi Normal)

this thing on the geese was just nasty. icky icky icky.

Goose earrings

Post 5

Shali

i would imagine, not that I ever would do SUCH A THIng, that using the earring bases known as french hoops you could simply tie the peice of fatty meat to one end of the string, and a large stichk to the other, when you have the right number of geese, simply comlpete the loop, tie on the hoop and put it in your ear. This is, of course assuming that you want a loop of angry and uncomfortable geese near your vitals...er, YUCKY!

Goose necklace

Post 6

119347 - I'm not a name I'm a number

Do the same trick but with a much smaller piece of meat, a shorter finer string and wrens!

LEAVE A MESSAGE

Post 7

ROBIN_THE_RUNNING_GOOSE™

TESTING CODE

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more