A Conversation for Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues

Peer Review: A7425308 - Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues

Post 1

tlwshrugged

Entry: Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues - A7425308
Author: tlwshrugged - U2370255

I am submitting this item because, well, it's been six years since I wrote it and completely forgt about it.

A7425308 - Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hello tlwshrugged, and welcome back to h2g2!
Unfortunately your prior article spend a while in the Flea Market, where it was picked up by another Researcher, and it had a spell in Peer Review and got picked and edited. The result is here: A22084364 (I've checked and you are credited as author).
smiley - biro
So this doesn't need to be in PR again, as it's already edited smiley - smiley

If you could remove this, that would be great. If not, I can email the Eds to remove it for you. Thanks for contributing to h2g2, and I hope to see you in PR with some more writing.

smiley - cheers
Galaxy Babe
Scout

A7425308 - Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues

Post 3

Icy North

Yes, thanks from me, too.

I enjoyed that entry and it was one of the first that I sub-edited. Thanks for writing it, and welcome back to h2g2 smiley - smiley

I hope you will consider writing for us again!

smiley - cheers Icy

Key: Complain about this post

Peer Review: A7425308 - Lip balm addiction: an important message to fight the chapped lip blues

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more