A Conversation for h2g2 Freaks

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 1

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

The slight creepy, yet cool technical hitch in the other conversation has led me to start a new one here. Any person who posts here will have their name put up on the list whethere theyn like it or not. *evil glare* Unless I - or Cutlery (hi Cut!) - decide not to for any reason

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 2

Bluebottle

I'm freaky - very, very freaky.

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 3

*grin* Is that so?

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 4

Bluebottle

Ywes, but in a nice way.

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 5

Oh good.

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 6

Bluebottle

So tell me... what makes you think you are so Freaky?
Also aren't freaks supposed to be people alone, and by creating a place for freaks to belong, aren't you in some way removing their freakiness?

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 7

I am not a freak. I am a Freak. There is a difference between the two.
freaks are people who definitely do not belong anywhere, they are very individuals, often reclusive.

Freaks however are people who are different to everyone else but still sort of fit in. (Note the 'sort of'.)

I think I am a Freak because people like me are not common - most people do not have obsessions with Python smiley - winkeye. Plus I'm incredibly insane. Although not criminally insane, I could manage that quite easily methinks.
smiley - smiley

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 8

Krunchy

Well by that definition I too must be as you say a Freak! smiley - smiley

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 9

Bluebottle

How do you define "Fit In"? I fit in in some places, yet not in others... So am I a Freak or a freak?

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 10

The Brain

Mayhaps you are a FrEaK!?!
Can I be a Freak too!?!
I spent today freaking out the girl sitting next to me with my pieces of modern art, (e.g. jeweller distressed by the filing of coloured perspex who has knocked himself out with giant lollipop stick has bizarre dream of a demon in his workshop, (with ball bearing back-drop)).

Lis, I expected more out of you.

Post 11

scullythevampïre

Do you REALISE what you're DOING? First there was Daria (granted, that's a pretty damn' funny show.. hee hee, that Trent.. err.), which made everyone think freaks are secretly cool, then that frigging show "Freaks & Geeks".. YOU'RE MAKING BEING A FREAK SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE! YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING WE [the freaks/nerds] HAVE WORKED FOR!

If we have a coalition of the teratologically gifted, it should be extremely illogical, to the point of funny, like Dada! Not like "I'm a Freak, he he, isn't this froody?" This will only make airheaded blonde cheerleader types make 'freak' into a fashion statement, like 'goth'. smiley - sadface

But, can I be in the new, less trendy club? smiley - smiley Look how my mood changes from flame to blatant suck up in 2 paragraphs. smiley - smiley

If I ever get that piccy of Insanity Claus up, you'll be assured of my freakdom. (Santa hat, gothic makeup, black cloak, "Emily isn't evil...she's just up to no good" t-shirt)

Post 12

Krunchy

I got some pictures of me up which would prove I'm a freak, but I aint telling you where they are smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Post 13

Bluebottle

Why not? Aren't you proud of your Freakiness?

Post 14

scullythevampïre

She must be ....ASHAMED! ...either that, or she's fleeing from the alien hordes under an assumed name. That's always a bugger. smiley - smiley

Post 15

The Brain

Yep. Can I jusk ask, if Scully is a vampire, does Fox Mulder know?

Post 16

Bluebottle

If so, does it mean that you don't eat the delicious garlic berad they sell in pubs when you order a nice meal???

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 17

Hammy of Hamster (died, still moving)

I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San I-San

Yay, dancing naked.

Post 18

scullythevampïre

I have a theory on this. Some day, I might try to get it into the Guide. Look for it. It's so very crackpot.

Basically, Scully's a vampire cos she a)never eats (yeah, yeah, she eats ice cream........once) b)dies a whole bunch of times and comes back and c)this one episode there's an immortal guy who gives his immortality to her and d)there's this other episode where she's in a vampire's car for a very long time, mulder-free.

I don't think he knows, no. smiley - smiley

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 19

HAMMY!!!

sigh

I'm a Freak, dammit!

Post 20

Krunchy

I'm not ashamed of my freakyness, and I'm a he not a she! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post