A Conversation for h2g2 Freaks

Duck.

Post 3061

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - chick

Duck.

Post 3062

simply scruff singing a rainbow

ahhhhh why will they not show me any new posts!!!!

Duck.

Post 3063

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

i dunno smiley - sadface

Duck.

Post 3064

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I don't know either; wretched, isn't it. smiley - blue

Duck.

Post 3065

darakat - Now with pockets!

What the?

Duck.

Post 3066

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

duck

Duck.

Post 3067

h2g2_freaks

Hi all, I've built a new page for us all as this one has gotten a bit tatty and dishevilled. If those of you still interested in being freaks would please like to make your way over there and put your names down somewhere thanks

smiley - cheers

Duck.

Post 3068

h2g2_freaks

of course it would help if I told you where to find it. It's at A2830835 and yes I know it mostley looks like this one, but I'll be revamping it soon, honest

smiley - cheers

Duck.

Post 3069

Freaky... smiley - weird

Duck.

Post 3070

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The amazing thing is that I'm signed on with two different accounts smiley - weird

smiley - cheers

Duck.

Post 3071

h2g2_freaks

No I'm not stop lying about me smiley - tongueout

smiley - cheers

Duck.

Post 3072

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I am too signed on with two different accounts so smiley - tongueout yourself

smiley - cheers

I'm a Freak too honest

Post 3073

Patches (God of nothing worth being a God of) Ps: 24-4+13+0+9=42!!!!!

May I join this chat, seen as I'm a BUNCH of FREAKS on my OWN?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more