This is the Message Centre for Demon Drawer

Edinburgh

Post 1

Demon Drawer

OK I've just done a search of the Guide and there are various entries on Edinburgh based things but nothing on Edinburgh itself. It's festival time as well so people may be interested in looking up the Guide for a quick tour of the Edinburgh places of Interest etc. So how about it guys.

Edinburgh

Post 2

Hobbes - Keeper of Himself to Himself,(scout)

Excellent idea. Edinburgh is one of the most exciting cities I know of. The thing which catches my eye every time I am in the city is the amazing architecture which surround you.

Edinburgh

Post 3

DoctorGonzo

Ahd jist like tae pit ma name forward, 'nthat, jist in case ye want me tae help out, know?

Edinburgh

Post 4

urbanite

And dont hesitate to ask me, Ive lived here for eleven years...

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Collaborative Writing Workshop' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

Thread moved because we're tidying up the review forums prior to fully automating the process, so any invalid threads have been moved.

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Demon Drawer's Spring Clean'.

Back to User Page - no entry written.

Thread Moved

Post 7

Demon Drawer

Oh Belgium. The things that happened pre-Rupert are bound to find you out 13 years later!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Demon Drawer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more