This is the Message Centre for Algy

Hi there...

Post 1

Peta

I like the article about Bill the Cat...and welcome back to h2g2!

A good first entry, what else have you thought about writing about?

Hi there...

Post 2

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Hallo Algy, Lil here. I can't tell whether you're still about, cos your home page doesn't show any recent activity. I was going to leave some comments at your Bill the Cat article, but you wouldn't know they were there unless you actually check your article regularly -- definitely a design shortcoming on h2g2.

Anyhow, I think it's a good article except there isn't enough of it! What about Billy and the Boingers? What about Berkeley Breathed, the author? Also, I think that you learn a lot about Billy through what the other characters think of him.... And don't forget the judicious deployment of hairballs! smiley - smiley

Every Christmas I play the Opus/Bill video, A Wish for Wings for Christmas -- love it. It's a family tradition.

Anyhow, pleased to meet you.
Lil

Wow...a reply....

Post 3

Algy

I know I haven't been doing much, but I was actually hoping to hear of some other things...
I know that my Bloom county and Outland knowledge isn't that big, but now I have something
else to think of when I get some spare time...

Around November I know I will be able to do some sort of steady work, but now is a very ODD time.

Thank you for the input, and thank you even more for actually saying something...

~Algy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Algy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more