This is the Message Centre for The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

Hi There Frood

Post 1

%The Calamitous Cranium Boy Who Just got his first approved article (eight weeks ago!!) ~/^Þ

I've got a friend that is travelling to mexico city very shortly (I'll tell her to hide her valubles). She'd like to know if anyone can recomend an affordable, clean, safe hotel within at least a half hour from the Benito Juarez airport.
Also, she'd like to know if there are registered taxis at the South bus station?
Now I know that mexico is bigger than mexico city, but maybe you can answer these question.

And by the way, welcome to H2G2. Have a fish smiley - fish

Hi There Frood

Post 2

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

Sorry, but I don't know about hotels. Tell her to check if the airport has a hotel there (it might, I don't know). A
good hotel in Mexico City is 'El Camino Real.' It's expensive, though. Kings have staid there smiley - smiley I've only staid at
that hotel and at the Niko (great but expensive, too) and at my Great-Grandmother's house.

Sorry if I wasn't much help. And, as the entry on Mexico says, don't take cabs. It's dangerous.

Hi There Frood

Post 3

Jenny and Fred the cheese

so is staying in bed smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more