This is the Message Centre for The researcher formerly known as 104021 {^~*}

Imagination

Post 21

The researcher formerly known as 104021 {^~*}

Why - what are we doing tomorrow ?

Imagination

Post 22

FairlyStrange

Well, if we partake of the menu mentioned above, not much, I'd think!!!smiley - winkeye

NM

Imagination

Post 23

GreeboTCat

~pout~... Hmmm... when does tomorrow begin... me wants/needs doughnuts now!!!!

Imagination

Post 24

Roasted Amoeba

Let's say... tomorrow starts now! smiley - smiley

*madly runs towards the doughnuts, trying unsuccessfully to stop Greebo from eating all of them*

Imagination

Post 25

How dare you try to stop Greebo from eating all the doughnuts.

Never mind Greebo you can come round to my place - i have a whole box waiting for you smiley - smiley

Imagination

Post 26

FairlyStrange

I'll stick to the cheese, crackers and wine, thank you. Warm milk and doughnuts do strange things to me!!!smiley - winkeye

NM

Imagination

Post 27

GreeboTCat

Why thankyou The researcher formerly known as 104021 {^~*}, ~grin~... a whole box of doughnuts for little ole me... ~bigger grin~... you shouldn't have... ~Hmmm ... thinking hard~... ~really huge grin~... of course you should have!!!!!

Oh and Sir/Mistress Strange... what strabge things do doughnuts do to you??? ~wondering smile~... they just make me crave more.... ~grin~

Imagination

Post 28

Roasted Amoeba

I think I've learnt my lesson.

Never try to beat Greebo to doughnuts smiley - smiley

Imagination

Post 29

I think we would all like to know what strange things warm milk and doughnuts do to you. smiley - smiley

Imagination

Post 30

FairlyStrange

Nothing I care to discuss in public!smiley - bigeyes

oh, and I am a him......at least Monsy tells me I am, and who am I to argue with her!?smiley - winkeye

NM

Imagination

Post 31

GreeboTCat

Me would never .. ever argue with Mistress Monsy... ~grin~... come on Sir Strange... don't be bashful... we are all friends here... ~sly grin~... we won't tell anybody... it's just between us... you can tell us!!!

Imagination

Post 32

FairlyStrange

The operative word here, I think, is "US"!!smiley - winkeye

Oh, and argueing with Mistress Monsy will get me a lonely night on the couch!smiley - sadface

smiley - fishNM

Imagination

Post 33

GreeboTCat

You need never be lonely when there's a Greebo about... me would curl up on your feet... ~grin~... but me thinks Mistress Monsy needs you more than I at the moment... Give her my love... ~smile~

Imagination

Post 34

FairlyStrange

Of course I will, Greebo! She thinks you're "The cat's meow"!smiley - winkeye

NM

Imagination

Post 35

GreeboTCat

~pleased grin~... Me just loves to be liked...

Imagination

Post 36

Roasted Amoeba

Albert my teddy-dog and me think you're the the most lovable cat we know... and we know lots of cats... smiley - smiley

Imagination

Post 37

GreeboTCat

Ohhhhh wowowowowowowowowow... ~Greebo does an extroidinarily complicated back flip... landing on all foor paws... and then grins hugely at The Cooked One Cell One~

Imagination

Post 38

Roasted Amoeba

*grins hugely at The Grinning Cat*

smiley - smiley Wow! That was an extraordinarily impressive back-flip! We've never seen anything quite like that before... smiley - bigeyes

In fact, Albert just whispered in my ear that he wishes that you could teach him how to do a back-flip like that...

Imagination

Post 39

GreeboTCat

Ohhh... tis extremily difficult Albert... ~sly grin~... you have to have a wonderful suple body... and stabilising whiskers... ~grin~

Imagination

Post 40

Albert the Teddy-Dog

Well here I am ready to learn from the master... smiley - winkeye

I might not have stablising whiskers but I do... WOOF! WOOF!

Er... sorry about that. Yes, as I was saying, I do have a fairly supple body... sort of... well actually not...

Key: Complain about this post