A Conversation for Male Masturbation

Statistics Correction

Post 1

Researcher 143604

Am I the only one who's noticed this? How can it be that 99% of the earth's population engage in male masturbation? Shouldn't that figure be more like 49%. Seeing as approximately 50% of the earth's population is female ( although some put it as high as 52% ), it seems unlikely that they are engaging in "male masturbation". Just a little technical thing, and I know I'm nit-picking here, but it does seem a bit odd.

Statistics Correction

Post 2

Baldrick

I think it's supposed to be 99% of the MALE population.

Statistics Correction

Post 3

Willos

Tossing off one's partner is also considered masturbation by many so it probably is around the 99%. Sorry I completely forgot homosexuals so that takes it down a bit.

Statistics Correction

Post 4

sja

And what about children? smiley - winkeye

Statistics Correction

Post 5

Researcher 167381

where can I find Vital Statistics? Anything/Everything from this topic to how/where/when/why? on topics like food/smoking/eating/drinking/places. How many curry houses are there in the UK? ( that's an example but it gives you an idea of what I want to know - Everything in Stats.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more